Chapter 61

Chapter 61- She Smiles!

"ALRIGHT UA!!" Bakugou yelled

"GET BLOWN AWAY NOW!!" He banged the drums and the concert started.

Jiro started to sing first, as you played the guitar, you looked around the crowd. You spotted Mirio and Eri in the audience, at which you smiled at that. You looked more around and saw your dad and Hiccup standing near.
It was your turn to sing and you sang your heart out.

'Oh Odin it feels good! And my family is here! Well not all of them, I wish they were here!' You thought as you and Jiro joined in. The dance team were really good, and Aoyama being the disco ball was awesome! The backstage crew was also doing a great job, everyone was so amazing!

You grinned wider as the audience were really happy to see.
"Look Eri! Mommy is there!" Mirio said pointing to you. Eri's eyes sparkled and her lips started to form up. The darkness of Chisaki tried to cover her, but she remembered what you said.

'I'll always be here Eri!"

She let the fear of Chisaki go and raised her arms up, her smiling shining through.
"(Y/N)! Sir! She's smiling! She's smiling!" Mirio said tearing up as Eri kept smiling through.
"That's my daughter right there!" Your dad yelled while grinning.
"Toothless it's either you or (Y/N) we can hear," Hiccup sweat dropped.

You and Jiro kept singing as Asui jumped up and used Uraraka to go around the stage touching people's hands to make them float. Izuku ran on the ceiling support for Aoyama to spin all around. Yaoyorozu, Sero, Koda, and Todoroki used their quirks to make special effects. The band played hard as the song was almost over.

'For Eri! For my family!' You thought.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"(Y/N) is so cool singing on stage!"

"Yeah! She's so cool!"

"I raised her well you know,"

"She's going to be so surprised!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The concert was over, and you and Izuku just got scolded by Hound Dog. You both ran off as he was finished and back to the gym where Mirio and Eri walked up, well Mirio did, Eri ran into your arms.
"Mom that was awesome! At first loud sounds were heard and it was a little scary, then you came in and Deku started to dance and it was so cool, but then Deku disappeared, and birds and ice came out, and a spinning man came out too! It was so awesome mommy and I was like 'wow!' And Lemillion was like 'So cool!' And and!"

Eri started to ramble on about the show, your eyes tearing up at her smile.
"Precious little angel never change!" You cured hugging her.
"(Y/N) you were awesome!" Your dad and Hiccup ran up to you.
"Dad! I see you're on crutches," you smiled.
"I never wanted to miss this!" He sniffed.