Chapter 70

Chapter 70- Going Sicko Mode

"KACCHAN!!" You shouted as Bakugou sent out an explosion under the ground and caused it to break apart

"KACCHAN!!" You shouted as Bakugou sent out an explosion under the ground and caused it to break apart. Winger stumbled as the ground cracked under him and he let go of the spike and Eri. You were already up in the sky and tackled Winger out. Bakugou caught Eri and held her in his arms carefully.

"Watch out, Lizard bastard lost control," Bakugou smirked and laid Eri down next to Stormfly.
"(Y/N)!" Dart yelled out as the three dragons were huddled against the wall. Winger got on top of you and started to try and bite your neck, which you pushed as hard as your can to avoid.

"You three... run now!" You strained out. They obeyed and ran out of the cave, which Winger growled.
"You aren't going anywhere!" He started to fire a plasma blast, but you grabbed his head and made him aim on top of the cave entrance. It hit and the rubble buried the opening.
"(Y/N)!" Izuku and Todoroki jumped up and started to push the rocks away.

You and Winger were now in complete darkness, with him finally off of you and you far away from him.
"So.... how long did you had a child?" He asked in a monotone voice.
"Three months.... how long did you planned this?" You glared at the direction of his voice.

"When you got back, knocking the girls out was easy so you'll be distracted, but guess your little kid couldn't stop screaming," Winger mumbled.

Silence.

"Y'know, I tried my hardest to please you, to make you mine, but you decided to leave me and be a Skrill and go mate with another and have a kid," He scowled, his claws coming out.
"You leave Skrilly out of this, and what do you mean mate?" You asked confused. You heard footsteps running around you and you looked around with your echolocation.

"Don't lie to me!" You heard him swiping down and you moved away, but you got hit in the arm.
"The scent on you when you got here, it wasn't on any other of your humans," He said as you felt his tail hit your stomach. You coughed as you hit the wall and belt him pin your there.

"That human doesn't deserve you. No one does but me! And guess what," You suddenly felt really hot and woozy. He grinned and got close.

"You're already in heat,"

You hissed and pushed him off, getting away from him as possible and near the blocked entrance.
'I'm not giving myself weak again, not after Chisaki' Your thought.
"Face it (Y/N), I was made for you, and nothing is gonna take you away from me," He saw a light from you as purple flames formed on your arms.

You shuddered at his sadistic smirk.
"And now I give up on giving you time, I just want you now," You got ready to fight him, until you felt the rocks getting hot and you quickly moved out of the way as Bakugou crashed through.

"Son of a bitch! Leave her alone!" He shouted as Winger dodged his attacks and flew up, but not without grabbing your tail and pulling you with him. You covered your mouth and closed your eyes as you heard shouts from your parents, siblings, Eri, your friends.