1

*This story is so bad I apologize but continue if you'd like!
It goes quickly!!!
Plot twist at the end*

You were walking home at night coming from the store you see a car but didn't mind and walked fast. As you walked you then felt as if someone was following you so you look back and see no one.

"That's weird"

You continue but you then feel someone put a bag on your head grabbing your waist and carrying you. You try to move and scream for help but no one heard you. You then hear a car door open and whoever has you threw you there and closed the door.

"What's going on I need to get out"

You move but realized you're tied up.

"Wow just great"

You just sit there and you end up knocking out. After a long drive, the ride stops. You then feel hands untie you and carry you towards you don't know where. You were going to fight but what's the point you started thinking to yourself

"I don't know where I'm at who's going to come for me no one I have no one"

So you just stay still and then you get seated down and tied up again. Someone removes the bag and sits in front of you. He just looks at you as you try to see since your sight was blurry of being in the dark and seeing the light.

"Let me go," you tell him.
He smirks
"Not even a hello. But sweetheart I can't let you go you're mine."
You looked at him confused.
"What do you mean yours I don't even know you."
"Well let me introduce myself I am Jungkook your future husband."

"Husband? What do you mean husband? How?"
He sighs
"Ok, you see your parents got involved in some bad things so to not hurt them they said to have you and protect you it's a long story that they kept you out of so you don't know."
You were more confused is he making this up you thought to yourself.
"Ok, so can you untie me so we can properly talk and know each other."

He looks at you
"I don't know if I can trust you."
"Please"
"Ugh ok"
He starts to untie you and you quickly run away from him. He simply starts smiling.
"Aish this girl"
He goes after you.
You run straight as fast as you can and see a door you assume is the exit so you try to open it but it's locked. You then feel hands wrap your waist he pulls you towards him and turns you around picking you up.

"You made the wrong choice of running there's no way out now I must punish you."
He then pulls out a key and opens the door. He then goes up the stairs you realize you were in a basement you see many doors he then stops and opens a door. He enters and throws you on the bed.

"Woah there calm down"
He smiles and hovers over you not letting his body touch yours. He looks at you as you look at him then his eyes seem to remind you of someone but you can't remember who.

Mature content ahead

"How should I punish you?"
He gets close to your lips and was about to kiss you but moves to your neck and starts sucking on it. He finds your spot and leaves a hickey. He goes up to face you and looks at your lips he gets close and you try to kiss him but he pulls back.
"You barely know me but seem to enjoy it should I continue"
You then start thinking about how he reminds you of someone but you don't know who. You feel a connection. You only live once might as well do something crazy you then wrap your legs around his waist making him come down and land on you.

"I'll take that as a yes."
He kisses you roughly as you let his tongue explore your mouth. He starts removing his clothes as you take yours off. He places himself and enters you making you both moan.
He continues to thrust in you deeply giving you lots of pleasure. He locks hands with you putting his head in the side of your neck and starts kissing you.
"Please...faster..."
He then quickened the pace after a while you both cum he pulls out and lays next to you. He brings you into a hug you then feel as if you are complete as if he was your missing piece which you found weird but were excited about it.

"Have we met before?"