2

"Have we met before?"

He looks at you.
"Yeah, we have met each other when we were small."

"Really?"

"We met in 2nd grade we became close but then I had to move because of the hate between our parents I mean they liked you but our parents never got along so we moved and barely came back. I had promised you before I left I don't know if you remember but I said I would protect you and find you again."
Then that's when it hit you that it was him you had forgotten him because you kept on meeting new people as you grew.

"Oh so it's you"

"Me what"
"Nevermind but why did you kidnap me you could've just approached me like a normal person."
He smiles
"Because it wouldn't have been fun."

"Fun. I got scared."

"Then why didn't you fight."
"I mean I did but then who would come"
"Yeah I'm sorry about that" he pouts.
You look at him madly and he just puts his head on your chest hugging your waist you then run your fingers through his hair.
"Um about my parents is it true or you made that up"

"No that's true you see they were going to talk to you but you already lived alone and said that it was up to me so I kidnapped you and brought you here."
"Wow, you're something."
"I know"
He closes his eyes snuggling close.
"Y/n"
"Yes"
"I forgot to mention we are getting married next week."
"Next week? What do you mean next week?"
He ends up knocking out and doesn't answer you so you just then go to sleep.

-

After that, a week passes you and Jungkook have been preparing for the wedding.
"Y/n come on let's go pick out your dress"
"Ok, I'm going," you say as you put your sneakers on and go to him.
He puts a strand of hair behind your ear.
"Ok now let's go."
You guys get there and see many beautiful wedding dresses and suits you were just amazed and stood there.
"Come on let's go choose one."
You then see a dress that caught your attention.
"How about this one?"
"Ok go ahead and try it"
You started smiling as you went to go try it on you saw yourself in the mirror and just loved how the dress looked. You come out and don't see Jungkook.
"Where did he go," you thought to yourself as you looked around. He comes out in a suit he looks at you and his eyes widened.
"What's wrong?"
"Nothing it's just you look stunning" he clears his throat and blushes you just smile and walk towards him fixing his tie.
"You look handsome too"
He calls the lady
"We'll take these"
You guys change back and head home you haven't seen the house since you guys automatically started planning for the wedding. He opens the door
"How about I give you a tour huh"
"Ok"
He starts guiding you
"See here we have a gym, here we have an inside pool, and about five rooms plus three guest rooms"
"Wow, your house is really big."

"Yeah um the wedding will be small just a few people will come"
"Oh ok, who's coming."
"Well they are my friends but they are like brothers to me you'll meet them then ok"
"Ok" you nod as he then kisses you.

-

On the wedding day comes you and Jungkook are saying your vows and get married. You then start greeting the guests alongside Jungkook you then see six men approaching him.
"Y/n these are my hyungs this is Namjoon, Jin, Yoongi, Hoseok, Jimin, and Taehyung."
"Oh hello, nice to meet you, guys, they each hug you.
They all congratulated you both.
"Wow she's stunning," Jimin said making Jungkook grip your waist.
"Back off Jimin, she's my wife."
"Ok stop don't be fighting," Jin said as he gave you a present.
"Thank you" you took the present.
"Well looks like the youngest one got married first," Yoongi said smiling hugging Jungkook.
"Well I wish you two happiness," Hoseok said as he held your hand.
"Thank you"
"You see Jin by now you would've been married you're getting old even Jungkook beat you to it," Taehyung said smiling as he saw you smiling.
"Hey stop it you aren't married either" Jin said and looked away.
After that everyone left.

Mischievous Dream || JJK || ✓जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें