18

"What if we name him Do-young" he smiles "Yes that sounds nice." After a while when everything is done the paperwork and everything you guys head back home. Jungkook opens the car door for you he helps you as you then place Do-young on his seat you sit in the back to check on him while Jungkook then starts the car.

"Ok let's go home I can't wait to see Kyong's reaction" you put your seatbelt on "He'll be excited to see him" as you guys were on the way you fell asleep. You guys get home you woke up at a turn where you felt you knew you guys were close. As then the car stops in front you see Hoseok watching tv while Kyong is sleeping next to him.

"Hi welcome back what's his name," you tell him his name and ask if Kyong behaved well "Yeah he behaved well I'll go help with the rest" he leaves and you smile.

You sit down with Do-young next to Kyong he then gets up. His eyes light up once he sees the baby "Omg he's here what's his name mommy" he reaches for Do-young's hand and holds it.

"Kyong this is your brother his name is Do-young" he starts repeating it and smiles "Yay he's finally here." The baby then starts crying "Oh he's hungry" you put him in the baby seat while you stand up and make his milk you quickly came back "Mom can I feed him" you hand him the bottle "Of course sweetheart go ahead."

He starts feeding him Hoseok and Jungkook comes back in "Aw look Jungkook Kyong is helping Y/n" he spots you guys and smiles. "Yeah, Y/n how about you go and rest I'll take care of him you must be tired and from now on I'll do everything ok" Hoseok is surprised to see Jungkook all being a grown-up being so matured he smiles and feels proud.

He walks over to you and carries Do-young you were hesitant but agree you go to the bedroom and end up going to sleep.

Time passes you wake up to see Jungkook and Do-young sleeping next to you. You stand up and go over to check up on Kyong and see him well tucked in sleeping. "My boy sweet dreams" you then go back to the room. "You're awake," Jungkook asks you surprising you "Oh yeah I just woke up and went to go check on Kyong I'll go back to sleep and you too you were awake for a long time."

He gives you a bunny smile "Ok but look how small he is" you get closer to Do-young "Yes he is and Jungkook get ready to start changing diapers" he makes a disgusted face but then a thumbs up. "Yeah don't worry I'm ready."