10

The next day...

You wake up and see Jungkook and Kyong still sleeping you see the clock to see that it's early it's 8 am. You then stand up and go take a shower after that since they are still asleep you decide to clean the house.

You finished cleaning the kitchen so you start cleaning the living room you start vacuuming. All of a sudden you feel hands wrap around you and pick you up and see Jungkook he then lets you down.

"Why are you awake so early Y/n it's Saturday?" He asks you as he heads towards the couch and lays there looking at you. You go place the vacuum where it belongs you walk towards him so he sits up and pulls you sitting you on his lap.

"Well I'm awake because we have to keep the house clean it's my duty" he starts rubbing your back.

His eyes then widened as he remembers something.
"Oh um, Hoseok is coming over to hang out with Kyong." You smile then ask him if Kyong is still sleeping he tells you that he still is.

You were about to stand up until he sits you back down he lifts your chin and kisses you at the sudden action you stay still but then wrap your arms around him. Without breaking the kiss instead of sitting on his lap you sit on him facing him as you guys continue to make out you stop until you hear Kyong screaming from the room saying your name. You quickly get off of Jungkook and sit next to him at your actions seeing you blushing he laughs and you slightly smack his arm.

You then see Kyong coming towards you "Come here Kyong" you sit him on your lap. "Oh, Hoseok is coming today to hang out with you," you tell him as he then starts saying yay making you and Jungkook smile.

Time passes the doorbell rings Jungkook goes and opens the door. They hug each other "Now where is Kyong I haven't seen him since last time?" Hoseok asks as he's walking with Jungkook towards the living room.

"I'm here" Kyong goes running to him.
"Hi Hoseok" he carries Kyong.
"Hi, Y/n you look lovely." You weren't expecting that and blushed "Thank you." Jungkook just looks at you, you catch him, and look at him with a what face as Hoseok starts leaving with Kyong to Kyong's room.
"Oh Hoseok since you're here can you take care of Kyong while Jungkook and I go grocery shopping."
"Yes of course you guys go ahead."

You and Jungkook get to the grocery store you go get a cart and start placing what you need. Jungkook sees you struggling with the cart so he starts pushing it.
"I'll take it"
"Are you mad Jungkook"
"No why would I be"
"Oh ok just so you know you don't have to be jealous of what Hoseok said ok I like you I chose you ok."
He smiles you then go to the snack section you see your favorite chips but they are on top. Jungkook sees you trying to reach it so he goes and picks you up you quickly get the chips making sure no one saw you guys. A couple was passing and saw what happened "How cute did you see honey."

You quickly pull Jungkook and the cart to pay for the things.
"Look at you blushing" he touches your cheek.
"Hey look a bunny" you turn around to see if he gets it and puts it beside him. "Doesn't it look like me" he starts showing his bunny smile. "Omg it does" you reach out and he gives it to you. "Let's buy it oh come on we're next to pay" he pushes the cart.

You guys then head home and help each other carry the groceries inside the kitchen.
"I'll do the rest ok go call Kyong ok"
You nod and call Kyong as he goes back outside to get the rest of the bags. Kyong doesn't answer after calling him five times Jungkook comes back in and looks at you.
"I'll go check the rooms you go check in the backyard ok," he tells you as you guys go look for Kyong. After you checked outside he wasn't there and neither was Hoseok so you head back in worried.

"Y/n I found them" you hear Jungkook screaming so you head towards where he was you go and see that they were in Kyong's room playing Just Dance. You felt relieved as you saw that they were here and that nothing happened you then start laughing seeing them dance.
"Kyong why didn't you answer?"
"Sorry mommy I'm just trying to beat uncle Hoseok."
Jungkook back hugs you "look at them they look so funny."
"Stop making fun of them now help me make dinner ugh I was scared something happened." Jungkook just holds you tightly and kisses your cheek "Don't worry nothing happened they are here now come on I'll help you make dinner."

After you and Jungkook finish making dinner you then all start eating. You start looking at Kyong and Jungkook and start thinking to yourself how now you have a family that you love.

"Are you ok Y/n?" Jungkook asks you with a worried face. "Yeah, I'm fine oh Kyong we got you something" Jungkook passes you show the bunny doll that you guys bought and give it to Kyong. "Thank you mom and dad" he hugs it and continues eating. "Wow Jungkook that looks like you," Hoseok says as he then starts to laugh. You guys continue to eat after a while Hoseok then leaves and you take Kyong a shower you tuck him in his bed as he then goes to sleep.

You head back to the room to see Jungkook coming out of the shower he changes to some sweats and lays down.
"And your shirt," you ask him as you change to some shorts and one of his shirts. "Why wear a shirt it's hot now come here" he pats the bed beside him you smile and go lay down next to him you guys cuddle and fall asleep.