3

A month after the marriage.

"Y/n my parents are coming to join us for dinner and they want to meet you," he says. He's running around fixing up the house while you just came out of the shower.
"Oh ok" he pops his head in the room and he then continues leaving you alone in the room. You smile and think to yourself
"What should I wear?"
He comes back
"Feel free to wear anything ok you can be comfortable if you want. I'm going to take a shower" he kisses your cheek then leaves.
"Oh ok," you respond while looking for something to wear. After a while of deciding you put on a dress. Jungkook comes out wrapped in a towel he looks at you.
"Wow, you look gorgeous guess imma have to put a suit on then."
After he dresses you go and make dinner. The doorbell then rings just in time as you finished cooking.
"Ready," he asks you.
"Yeah let's go"

You guys open the door Jungkook greets his parents you welcome them in
"Welcome Mr. and Mrs. Jeon"
"Hello sweetheart you've grown so much since I last saw you," his mom says.
"Welcome to the family," his dad tells you with a smile.
You guys then head to the dining table you and Jungkook sit next to each other across from his parents and start eating. They complimented you on your cooking how it was really good and would want to take some to go. That made you happy. After you guys finish eating you guys sat there as his mom started the conversation again.
"You are so beautiful Y/n you and Jungkook would make beautiful children."

Jungkook then slides his hand on your thigh making you look at him.
"Yeah we would make beautiful children," he says making eye contact with you.
Jungkook goes up sliding your dress up and starts teasing you. You tried to maintain yourself from letting out a moan.
"Oh honey are you ok you are red I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable," his mom says worriedly. You try to move Jungkook's hand.
"No it's ok," you tell her making her feel ok. Jungkook then removes his hand you then start feeling relieved.
"How was the wedding we are sorry we couldn't make it," his dad says.
"It was the best day," you say smiling.
You then look at Jungkook you then slide your hand on his thigh going to his area.
"Tell them about our wedding," you tell him not leaving his area you start rubbing. He gulps and starts to stutter as he speaks.
"It...um...was...a..a...night...t...um...to...
remember."
You then smile as you see him struggling and feeling his member hardened you then remove your hand. After a long conversation
"Well we have to go now once again welcome if there's anything we'll be here to help," his mom says.
"Oh ok," you shyly answer.
You and Jungkook guide them to the door. You both say goodbye as you watch them leave. Jungkook closes the door you start taking steps backing away from him. He then looks at you and you quickly run to the room.

Mature content ahead

As you enter the room he pinned you to the wall.
"Why did you do that," he asks you.
"Well, you started it," you tell him.
He licks his lips
"After what you did I think our first kid is coming on the way after I'm done with you and I won't go easy," he tells you. You go to his ear
"Oh yeah let's see how rough you can get."
He starts kissing you as you both fight for dominance he wins you jump on him making him carry you without breaking the kiss he places you on the bed and starts going to your neck. He places some wet kisses then starts sucking it leaving hickeys. He finds your spot while you let out a moan. He removes your clothes he starts kissing your breast sucking in one while massaging the other he then continues kissing your stomach he gives you the last kiss and then goes down and starts sucking making you moan his name.
"Mmh...Jungkook"
You grab the sheets. You were about to cum but he stops.
"Why did you stop?"
He then entered you without a warning.
"Aaah...Jungkook..."
He starts thrusting in you going deeper making the bed shake. After a while you then both cum he lays next to you.

Mature content over

"I thought you weren't going to go easy," you tell him with a smile.
"Oh yeah try to stand up then"
"Ok," you said confidently.
You try to get up but end up falling. Jungkook then goes to your ear
"What happened can't get up" he smirks.
"Haha funny now help me"
"Should I though?" he says you look at him.
"Ok, then but how about we take a shower then go to sleep."
"Ok" you agree to his suggestion.
He bridal style carries you to the bathroom and you both take a bubble bath.