13

The next day you wake up tired you get dressed up putting on some sweats and a shirt you see Jungkook still sleeping you don't wake him up you head to the living room waiting for Kyong to come back.

You watch your kdrama as then the doorbell rings you quickly get up and see it's the mailman with a box you sign then he gives you the box you look at it and then remembered it's Kyong's toy. You get a message from Jimin that read "We are almost there."

You then put your shoes on and head outside you then see Jimin walking towards you holding Kyong's hand. "Mommy" Kyong runs to you as you pick him up he hugs you. "Oh Kyong I missed you" Jimin comes and starts laughing "Y/n he was just gone for a day" you then look at him "Yeah but from now on I'm not parting away from him" he then smirks "But didn't you enjoy your night" you smack him and glare at him. "Mom did you eat" Kyong cups your face.

"Well, I'll be going," Jimin says you and Kyong wave goodbye and head back in. You see Jungkook walking towards you "Kyong your back my boy" he carries Kyong and makes you sit down he opens the box with Kyong's toy they both get excited. "I'll make breakfast" they continue playing filling the living room with laughter.

After a month you notice you haven't started your period. "Jungkook" he comes out of Kyong's room since he spends time playing with him and when he's not you play with him. "Yeah what happened?"

"Can you go to the store to buy me a pregnancy test or never mind I can just go" he looks at you "No stay I'll go and I'll take Kyong ok." You go and dress Kyong putting his shoes as you see them leave.

After an hour they come back "Look mom I got you some chocolate" you grab it and kiss his cheek "Thank you" he runs to his room leaving you with Jungkook on the couch. Jungkook takes out the pregnancy test from the bag and gives it to you "Here." You grab it "Ok I'll be back" this time he looks worried yet excited to see if it comes out positive.

You go to the bathroom and take it you wait for a few minutes to see the result you then see that it's positive and get happy. You quickly go out and see Jungkook still sitting on the couch playing with his fingers he then sees you and stops. "So are you?" You smile and nod "Yeah it's positive we are having a baby." He smiles and goes to you picking you up and calls Kyong.

Kyong comes "Yes."
"Guess what?" he let's you down and sits on the couch with you beside him.
"What is it" you look at Kyong and smile seeing him thinking hard "It's something you wanted" his face then lights up and he starts smiling "Am I having a baby brother" you were about to say until Jungkook said it first "Yes we are having a baby."

He starts jumping around all excited "Finally" he says as he starts yaying. He hugs you both tightly then starts skipping towards his room. You and Jungkook look at him "Baby number two is on his way" he touches your belly even though there is still much time until the baby bump forms but you smile placing your hand on his "Yeah."

"Kyong come on I need to take you a shower" while you get his towel and fill the tub with bubbles he comes in with his little toys he uses to play in the water you played with him while Jungkook was still excited giggling in his bed. You quickly took Kyong a shower and changed him.

It was late so you started tucking him in on his bed when Jungkook peeks in you both then read to Kyong and kiss him. You both stayed there until Kyong fell asleep as you and Jungkook then head to the room each of you took a shower then went to sleep cuddling.