11

A month passes...

You feel someone shaking you from your sleep and talking "Mom wake up I'm hungry" at first you thought you were dreaming but then you realized it was Kyong's voice and quickly wake up. "Huh, what time is it?" You see the clock next to you and see it's 11 am you look over to Jungkook and wake him up. "Huh" he wakes up barely opening his eyes. Kyong sits at the edge of the bed while watching you guys.

"Why didn't you wake me up you were supposed to wake me up see now I won't play overwatch with you late at night" you put on your slippers. "I'm sorry I forgot" he pouts you then know you can't stay mad so you smile at him "Ok I'll make some food then" he then quickly reaches out to you pulling you towards him hugging you. "Don't leave" you sigh and look at Kyong "Ok Kyong do your thing" he gives you a thumbs up and gets on top of Jungkook giving you access to stand up. Jungkook starts laughing then looks at Kyong with a pout "Kyong you're supposed to help me."

"You see Jungkook I'm his mom he loves me more now bye" you quickly run out of the room giggling. "Kyong now let's go after your mom" they both then run after you Jungkook had carried Kyong all the way so once at the kitchen he let him down they were both now surrounding you. "You have nowhere to go Y/n," Jungkook tells you as you try to outrun them but Jungkook grabs you by the waist and Kyong comes and hugs you. "Ok enough playing Kyong is hungry.

They both sit down you made some pancakes since Kyong decided he wanted that, you made them, and served them as you then sat down and started eating as well. "Ok, mom and dad can I have a brother soon please."

You smile "Ok your brother might be coming soon" Jungkook looks at you with a smirk. "So we better start working on it Y/n," he tells you as he then can't stop smiling. "So do we go get my brother," Kyong asks you guys. "That's now how it works sweetie we just have to wait ok," you tell him as he then continues to eat.

"I'll be in my room ok" Kyong gets up and starts heading out the kitchen. "He's so cute and smart," you say as you look at Kyong leaving. "Of course he is I made him" you just start laughing. You go and sit on top of Jungkook he looks at you confused yet happy "You do now we need someone to take care of Kyong while we you know" without hesitation he answers you "I'll call Taehyung."

You lean in closer but head towards his ear you whisper to him "Sounds like a good idea then." You then face him, he starts looking at your lips, then keeps eye contact with you, and you decide to tease him so you get close to his lips he starts leaning in but you back away.

"Imma go check up on Kyong ok" you get off him and smile as you start walking away. He quickly stands up and grabs you pinning you to the wall your faces a few inches away "Y/n you can't just tease me that easily" you tried to get off his grip "Jungkook Kyong is still here and he can hear..." he cuts you off and starts to roughly kiss you. He then stops you both try to catch your breath "I'll call Taehyung go check on Kyong watch what I'll do to you tonight" you walk away "yeah sure" you quickly then run to Kyong's room.