12

The doorbell rings.

"I think Taehyung is here," Jungkook tells you as you go head towards the door and open it. Your smile fades as you see it isn't Taehyung.

"Oh hey Y/n Taehyung didn't come so I'll take care of Kyong" Jimin smiles. You then smile and allow him to come in you call Kyong "Kyong Jimin is here!!!" Jungkook then goes to you coming with Kyong "You ok" he asks you having a worried face. "Yeah, I'm ok don't worry."

"Hey uncle Jimin" Kyong goes and hugs Jimin. "Hey, there little fella" he picks him up and sits him on the couch. "Uncle Jimin Imma get a brother soon" he smiles "oh that's nice now you won't be alone" he then looks at you.

You felt kind of bad but Jimin gave you an assured face that he was ok "Don't give him junk food ok" he carries Kyong and heads toward the door giving Jimin Kyong's bag "Ok then we'll be going we'll just be with the rest ok." Kyong starts waving his hand "Bye mommy and daddy." You both wave to them as they get on the car and leave you close the door.

As you close it Jungkook then picks you up "Ready" you take a minute to answer as you're kind of excited since it's been a long since the last time "I guess so."

Mature content ahead

He starts kissing you having your back against the wall he holds onto your thighs keeping you in place he then starts carrying you to the room he keeps your back placed to the wall he starts removing his shirt as you remove yours. He starts sucking on your neck leaving hickeys finding your spot you let out a moan. "Aah...Jungkook..."

He placed you on the bed as he continues to remove the rest of his and your clothes throwing them aside he hovers over you as he sucks on your breast you run your fingers through his hair letting out moans he inserts two fingers inside you and starts thrusting them inside curling them finding your spot you try to move as you were feeling yourself about to come "J-Jungkook." He pulls out making you whine due to the pleasure gone.

He brought your legs over his shoulder as he then pushed his length in without hesitation making you whimper. He started to move in and out at a fast pace making you and the bed move back and forth. He gave you sloppy kisses on your neck "ugh...faster..." as you clench around him he fastened the pace slamming into you he started whispering in your ear making your eyes roll back you felt a knot on your stomach indicating you were about to come. "Jungkook Imma come."

"Go ahead" you cum on his member saying his name a few more thrusts then Jungkook cums filling you up. Both of you trying to catch your breath he pulls out and lays beside you. He kisses your forehead, he stands up and cleans you, as he then lays back down and cuddles with you. "That was amazing," you tell him. "I know for sure Kyong's brother is coming," he tells you as you then smile and both of you fall asleep.

Mature content over

You then wake up later you put your robe on as you stand up you end up falling Jungkook quickly wakes up and sees you. "Why didn't you wake me up" he helps you up. "I was just going to go take a shower" he smiles and carries you bridal style. "I'll take care of you ok so let's go take a shower."