Chapter 1| ×°Bа¢к°× |

Dipper Pines was a 16 soon 17 year old boy who was now sitting on the bus to Gravity Falls with his sister who was looking out from the window.

He haven't been here 4 years. The twins had planned to visit Gravity Falls every year after that crazy summer when they were 12 but their parents wouldn't let them and also Mabel had to go to summer school when they were 15 because of her low grades and their parents wouldn't let Dipper go alone.

It was pretty obvious that the female twin was the favorite child.

But now he was here. Finally. And the best part was that he was going to stay. After years of begging Dipper and Mabel's parents let them go to school in Gravity Falls.

But they have warned Dipper that if they get a call from Mabel or their grunkles complaining about how he was acting they would send him back.

Dipper had changed a lot through the years. The red t-shirt and the blue vest were replaced by a white t-shirt and black shorts.

Normally Dipper would wear a dark blue hoodie and black ripped jeans (sometimes white, if he felt like it).

His personality changed too. He still loved adventures and Gravity Falls weird creatures but he learn to shut his mouth about that or he would attract more bullies.

Dipper would also talk back to his parents and skip school. Deep down, Dipper was still the shy and awkward sweet kid he was before but depression changed that.

"Last destination Gravity Falls Oregon!" The bus driver shouted even though it was only Dipper and Mabel on the bus.

Dipper grabbed his things and stood up from his seat. When he noticed that Mabel wasn't stumping him down and running out screaming he turned around to see his sister had fallen asleep.

"Mabel... Mabel, it's time to go. The bus driver will get mad." Dipper shook Mabel's shoulder softly. He almost felt bad for waking her up, she didn't get much sleep because she was constantly studying to meet their parent's expectations.

"Uuugghhh!" Mabel stretched her arm out and stood up, pushing Dipper.

"Fine, fine Dip-shit" She groaned. Wow, she is so nice today! Dipper thought sarcastically.

Mabel changed even more than Dipper. She was always moody and rude. She only talked to Dipper when she needed him, but Dipper couldn't blame her. Their parents were pressuring them both.

Well, they were pressuring Dipper but after that summer when Mabel needed to go to summer school they started to pressure her with grades too.

For Dipper it seemed that Mabel was being a spoiled brat and couldn't handle a bit pressure that he needed to handle since he was 7.

Well what can I say? Mabel was used to being spoiled and that wasn't her fault. Maybe if their parents didn't have a favorite it wouldn't have turned out this way.

"Heelloooo!!! Are you coming!?" Mabel shouted from the other end of the bus. That snapped Dipper out from his thoughts.

"Yeah yeah!" Dipper yelled back and ran towards Mabel.

As he went out from the bus he was greeted by his two grunkles, Stan and Ford.

Mabel was hugging them tightly while saying how much she missed being here.

"Welcome back Dipper! Come here!" Ford said, gesturing for Dipper to come with his hand.

"Hi grunkle Ford, Stan. I've missed you too." Dipper hugged his grunkles.

"Heh, you've grown kid." Stan said, and he was right. Dipper was now 178 centimeters and exactly 3 centimeters taller than his sister.

No more alpha twin.