Chapter 14| ~¤Birthday¤~ |

D I P P E R  POV

"Hey guys, i am back." I turned around and saw Alexander at the door.

"Alexander!" I exclaimed. "I-I... I am sorry... Are you still mad at me?" I asked.

Alexander looked the other way. Oh no... Does he hate me? Pfft, and what if he does?? You only need him for the key anyways, let's just get rid of him. No!! Stop it you psycho! Stop suggesting to get rid of people! First of, we are one person so you are a psycho too and second of, Bill would like us much better if we were more crazy. He would be so happy if we met his expectations, and what do you do? You are fucking depressed like that guy. Hey...!! I guess that I am useless... No wonder Alexander hates us... Okay! Time out! I am in charge here- Since when? Bill is the only person who cares for you and you aren't even what he wants. You should let me take over. No! Stop. Let me speak.... Good. Like I was saying, I am in charge. So you guys shut up. You are not me... I hope...

I snapped out of my thoughts when Alexander finally looked at me.

"No, i am not. Actually... I am sorry too. I shouldn't have been so mad at you, it is your business after all. It's just that.." Alexander sat on my bed.

"My parents lied about my dragon thing my whole life. That's why i hate lies but i really acted like a child a few days ago. I can't expect you to tell me absolutely everything. Sorry." He said.

"But, does that also mean that you and Bill are in a real relationship? And please don't lie this time." Alexander said.

"W-well... Y-yeah..." I said blushing.

"Sorry again. For butting in your business." Alexander smiled.

"U-Um n-no problem! I-I mean, y-you shouldn't! No, wait that doesn't sound right... I-i mean! You should be sorry but- N-no that's not what i meant either..." You are probably wondering why i couldn't just accept the apology and that's because i just am not used with people apologizing to me.

"B... Bwahaha!" Alexander laughed.

"W-what?" I looked at Alexander with a confused expression.

"Y-You! You are just... Hahaha!... Well, let's just say that you are cute." As Alexander said that i felt a pair of arms wrapped around me.

"Only i can call Pinetree cute, got it meatsack?" Bill growled from behind me.

"Hey! Guys guys! I am not cute! Manly! I am manly!" I said and silence followed.

"HAHAHAHAH!!" Both Bill and Alexander started laughing.

"Stop laughing!" I said but my flustered face didn't help the situation.

"Hahaha, sorry Dipper..." Alexander said and he and Bill finally calmed down a bit.

"Yes you should be." I said and crossed my arms.

"Aww, Pinetree! Don't be mad! We are just... Enjoying your cuteness." Bill said and wrapped an arm around me

"I am not cute!" I pouted which didn't help.

"Okay okay then, you are not cute." Bill said.

"Yes good-"

"Yup Dipper is straight up adorable." Alexander said and they both bursted out laughing again.

"Hmph! I am going to bed!" I said and stomped to my bed.

Time skip to a few days later