Chapter 16 | ؂°ιmmσrταl°؂ |

So this is a smut chapter (wow what a surprise) and  i just wanted to say that i will switch between a lot of POVs and that it is my first time writing one so... I will become better with practice  ╮( ̄▽ ̄)╭ 

I also wanted to put a warning:

Warning! Gay smut ahead! Don't like, don't read!

Ya that's it.

3rd Person's POV

Bill teleported Dipper and him to their bedroom. Dipper had his legs wrapped around Bill's torso while they both were kissing.

Bill slowly laid Dipper down on their bed and took his shirt off. Dipper was eyeing Bill's upper body. His eyes wandered from Bill's perfect chest to somewhere below Bill's hips...

"Where are you looking Pinetree~?" Bill asked teasingly and Dipper blushed. Bill started kissing Dipper's neck. The demon sunk his teeth into Dipper's shoulder and didn't stop before blood came out from the bite mark.

"Ah!" Dipper moaned. Even thought Dipper thought it was pretty painful it also felt somehow... satisfying?

"Looks like i am not the only one who likes pain huh~?" Bill smirked and looked down towards Dipper's pants. When Dipper followed Bill's gaze he saw, to his surprise, that he was hard.

Bill proceeded to lick and suck on Dipper's chest, leaving several hickeys and bitemarks. As he started to suck on the brunette's nipples, he used his hand to rub Dipper's inner thigh.

"B-Bill!" Dipper moaned and then covered his mouth, wondering how he made that kind of embarrassing sound. And it was also such a simple gesture! Maybe it was because this was all new to Dipper, the sounds, the stuff Bill did to his body, the pleasure...

Dipper's POV

My body felt hot and my pants tighten even more around my crotch area.

"Wow Pinetree, are you hard from me only playing with you nipples?" Bill smirked. Then he snapped his fingers and I was only wearing underwear.

I was blushing furiously through all this. Bill kissed down my chest and towards my v-line. His lips were dangerously close to my hard member, and I didn't mind that. Though what I did mind was the fact he went around my erection and started kissing and biting my thighs, he was teasing me.

"B-Bill...!" I whined.

"Hm? Something wrong, Pinetree?" Bill smirked, he knew full well what he was doing.

"S-Stop teasing m-me!"

"Oh? Then what about you tell me exactly what you want baby?" I blushed at the nickname though I secretly liked it.

I shook my head, it was way too embarrassing!

Annoyed at the fact I wouldn't give in, Bill moved his mouth to my hard member and licked the top of it through my underwear.

"Mmh... B-Bill... What are you-" Was the only thing i managed to say before my underwear were gone. Bill took the head of my member in his mouth and proceeded to just lick it and not taking the whole thing in his mouth. It was driving me crazy.

"Mmm!" I moaned. "Bill just t-take me already!"

"Beg," Bill said in a deep voice that gave shivers up my spine.