Future Peak

So here's the future peAk, just know that this is four years later so Dipper is 21. Also, here is a quick intro to what happened over the years:

Bill and Dipper sneaked in the shack in the middle of the night so Dipper could say goodbye to Alexander but Alexander didn't want to let his dear cousin go so he also ran away with Bill and Dipper. Now he is also living in the forest not so far away from Dipper's house.

After the big chaos with Dipper and his personality disorder he finally decided that maybe it would be good to talk to a therapist. Also because now Dipper knows how to handle Dipper 2 and 3 they get to be out at least once a week.

Of course, Ford tried to find Dipper and Bill but he didn't succeed. The years went by and Dipper slowly disappeared from all the family pictures and the family history. Like he never existed, just a small mistake that just erased itself on his own.

Dipper wanted to finish high school so he did but instead of the shitty Gravity Falls school he went to a much better one. He also decided to finish college which he did.

Sometimes Dipper and Bill would disguise themselves and go on walks in Gravity Falls (Dipper still loved the town).

Bill and Dipper married last year and Alexander is living with the girlfriend he found in chapter 14 at the carnival who turned out to be really nice.

Now they all live peacefully, until...

3rd Person's POV

Dipper was laying on their bed trying to wake up a bit. After their 'last night activity' Dipper's legs hurt a bit. Dipper stood up and stretched his arms. He should probably go take a shower.

As Dipper stood up from the bed he noticed that his head was hurting. This was really unusual. As Dipper started walking towards the bathroom he suddenly felt like he was about to throw up. Well, maybe he felt like that because he was about to throw up.

Dipper ran towards the bathroom where he throwed up. Strange... Am i sick or something? Dipper then took a shower and went back to the bedroom where Bill had just woken up.

"Good morning Pinetree." Bill rubbed his eyes.

"Mornin'. You can go take a shower if you like."

Dipper POV

I decided not to tell Bill that i am a little morning sick. He will just get too paranoid and it isn't such a big deal.

After we ate breakfast i decided to go visit Alexander and Bella (that's Alexander's girlfriend). They lived pretty close to our house so i could just walk to their house.

I knocked on the door and Bella answered it.

"Hey Dipper! Great to see you, come in." Bella welcomed me. We sat by the table and drank some tea that Bella made. We small talked since Alexander was out somewhere. As we were talking i mentioned how i was kind of morning sick this morning.

"Morning sick? That's unusual..." She said.

"Yeah, that's what i thought too." We sat in silence before Bella looked at me. "Wait you don't think that it is... 'that' right?" I said. It can't be, i mean, it's absolutely ridiculous.

"I mean... It could." Bella shrugged.

"No way i am pregnant! It was just a small morning sickness and i am male! It is impossible." There was no way i was pregnant. It is just... ridiculous.

"Well you both are demons, maybe it is possible." Bella knew about me, Bill and Alexander not being humans and she was okay with it.

"Yes but... It can't be... right?" Bella looked at me with a serious look.