Chapter 4 | +°R₠৳ur₦°+ |

D I ¶ ¶ E R POV

I have been in this house for soon a week. It is nicer than at home, nobody yells at me or judges me for doing the stuff I like.

The thing that I enjoy the most is the time I get with Bill. After what happened six days ago me and Bill have been... In a relationship?

I mean, we cuddle daily, and we also make out. We hold hands and do all the things couples do. We have also said that we loved each other so that must mean we are official.

Every day I would wake up first and make breakfast. Then Bill would wake up and we would eat breakfast together. Sometimes we would go outside and eat if the weather were good.

We would also go for walks in the forest every now and then. It was all perfect. Too perfect.

There were also many suspicious things about this house.

The weather was always good. And I have noticed that if only starts raining when I get bored of the warm weather.

That isn't normal... Right? Also, there is always food in the fridge. But maybe Bill uses his magic to fill in the fridge.

And the house never gets dirty. There is no dust anywhere even though I haven't cleaned since I got here.

And Bill is always with me and I haven't seen him clean, with or without magic.

Maybe I am just paranoid. I am not used to everything being so nice. This house is magical after all.

I was making pancakes for breakfast when I heard a loud noise coming from the living room.

I speed walked out from the kitchen to see Bill besides the stairs laughing hysterically.

"BWAHAHA!" He laughed and I walked over to him.

"Bill, what is so funny?" I asked then I saw that his pajamas was soaked from blood in the area of his knee.

"Pain is hilarious!" He said still laughing a bit.

"What happened? Why is your knee bleeding?" Bill still isn't used to his new body.

I have told him several times that pain isn't good for the human body.

"Well, I was walking down the stairs when I accidentally slipped because I was so tired." He said still grinning like an idiot.

I face palmed.

"Stay here, I will get a bandage." I went upstairs and opened the first door to the left which was where the bathroom was.

This house had two bathrooms. One in our bedroom and another one which was the one I am in right now.

I have explored all the rooms in this house. The house is great to be honest, I like it a lot.

Do you like it better than home?... I am not sure. We should also return to our real home soon. I had a small conversation with myself in my head.

Are these voices normal? I hope they are.

"Pinetree? What is taking you so long? There is more blood coming out of my knee!" Bill yelled from downstairs, snapping me from my thoughts.

"Yeah I am coming!" I went down the stairs and sat in front of Bill.

"Um Bill... You will need to take your pants off..." I said while blushing hard.

"Wow Pinetree, are we horny this early in the morning~?" Bill smirked.

"No, you idiot! I just need to place the bandage! You know what, do it yourself!" I pouted and crossed my arms.