Chapter 3 | ×°~I Lσvε γσu~°× |

D I ¶ ¶ E R POV

I woke up from the sun shining in my eyes. Hm, weird. I don't remember my bed being so soft.

I slowly opened my eyes to see that I wasn't in my room. I was laying on a big bed for two or more. The walls were white, and the floor was a dark wooden color.

There was a big white carpet on the floor and a big window on the left. No, it wasn't a window since the whole wall was out of glass. So, a glass wall.

When I looked out from the glass wall it looked like I was pretty high up. Perhaps I was on the second floor?

On the right was a door while in front of me was a big TV and a closet in the wall. On the wall behind me was another door.

As I stood up to see where the doors led to I noticed that I wasn't in my dirty clothes anymore but white pajamas that were made out of silk.

Damn... How did I get here? And who changed my clothes!?

I went to see where the door behind me led to. I opened it and behind it was a bathroom. It had a shower on the far-left corner and a toilet on the right.

On the wall to the right was a big sink and mirror. On the wall to the left were the towels and some shelves.

I closed the door and went to see where the other door led to.

The door led to a corridor. On the wall in front of me were two more doors.

When I looked to the left I saw some stairs. So, I was right, I was on the second floor of this house.

But there were only three rooms on the second floor which isn't much. This house looks expensive, I didn't expect it to only have three rooms.

I started walking down the stairs carefully. My legs hurt for some reason.

The stairs looked like this btw

 When I reaches to the end of the stairs I saw the rest of the house

Sorry I know I am being lazy but here is what it looked like.