Chapter 18 |⍋Pinetree 3 ⍋|

Hey guys! I just wanted to inform you that since the situation changed there is a slight 'update' on Dipper's thoughts (damn that sounds weird). When Dipper 2 is 'in charge' he thinks like this and when Dipper 3 is in charge is also thinks like this. But since the original Dipper can interrupt their thoughts he will either sound like this or like this. The original Dipper will sound like this whenever Dipper 3 is in charge and he will sound like this whenever Dipper 2 is in charge.

Sorry if that was confusing, just ask if you don't understand!

3rd Person's POV

The sun was shining in Bill's eyes. That was probably what had woken him up. Bill looked down to see a small brunette laying in his arms.

Dipper looked so peaceful while sleeping. Like nothing in the entire world mattered right now. Bill kissed the top of Dipper's head and tried going back to sleep but he had woken Dipper up.

"B-Bill...?" Dipper yawned.

"Oh sorry, did i wake you up?" Bill had his eyes closed, hoping for another few hours of sleep.

"N-no don't worry" The brunette rubbed his eyes. "How did i get here?" Bill gave Dipper a weird look.

"What do you mean-" Bill stopped mid-sentence. "oH! Pinetree you are back!"

"Yeah i'm back... How did it go with the other me?" Dipper asked.

"He is lovely, like yourself." Bill smiled and Dipper blushed.

"T-thank you. Now let's go downstairs to have breakfast." Dipper said and was about to get up when Bill grabbed his hand.

"Don't you wanna know how he was like?" Bill grinned.

"Oh, i mean... S-sure." Dipper sat back down.

"He talked a lot quieter and he defended your parents like his life was depending on it." Dipper's eyes widen a bit. It was a habit to defend his parents and pretend that they were normal, but Dipper made sure not to overdo it. "And he is really... traumatized. It looks like the abuse has affected him the most. Kind of like... trauma holder? If that makes sense." Bill's hair got slightly orange at the word 'abuse' but he got it under control.

"He also said that he hallucinates. Do you do that too?" Bill asked. Dipper thought for a minute. He couldn't think of a time that he really has hallucinated.

"Hm... Well once or twice when i was... in the middle of a punishment my head was very injured and i hallucinated a bit. But that was like, once!" Bill nodded.

"Do you think that all the mental and physical damage that you took from over the years  affected Pinetree 2?" Bill asked. Dipper tilted his head to the left when hearing the nickname 'Pinetree 2'.

"W-well i don't know really... Maybe? But i was in 'charge' when that happened so how could it affect... the other me??" Dipper asked.

"That's because you share the same body and mind. Whatever happens to you happens to them. Because they are you." Bill explained.

"But how come he is more traumatized?" Dipper asked.

"You have probably noticed that you and the other two aren't quite the same person. Maybe Pinetree 2 isn't as stable as you and the aggressive one and that's also why he gets so easily manipulated when it comes to your parents. With other words, he was the one who broke down first." Bill finished.

Dipper didn't like the thought of 'Dipper 2' being broken first. Dipper didn't like the thought of anyone being broken.

"Can we help him?" Dipper looked down. He was feeling somehow guilty that he couldn't protect... himself? And now because of that someone else was hurt.