Chapter 2| °÷Es¢a¶e÷° |

§ D I ¶ ¶ E R   POV §

The days went by pretty quickly. It has been already a month since I arrived. Every day I would go to Bill's statue and talk to him and he would visit my dreams.

I know, I know. He tried to kill me but he is the only one I can talk to and he is pretty funny and nice sometimes.

He would tell me how it was to be a demon and about how humans were thousands years back. I would sometimes tell him about how annoying my family would be.

He was like a therapist/friend I could talk to which was nice.

Well he was still a demon so when I told him that I fight with my parents sometimes he was confused that I couldn't follow his advice and just kill them.

Bill had feelings now because of his human body so I would help him understand them a bit better.

Mabel was doing her thing with Grenda and Candy. Pacifica was also there time to time. Pacifica had changed. She was nicer now.

I was on my way to Bill's statue. I walked though the woods and looked at the sky. It was around 6 pm and it was about to get dark.

I always visit Bill in the morning but today Mabel had a sleepover with Grenda and Candy and they tried to make me and Pacifica go on a date.

I walked for a few minutes and I was finally here. Bill's statue.

Hello Pinetree! Bill talked to me through telepathy. Yeah, apparently he could do that.

"Hi Bill." I said and sat down, leaning my back against Bill's statue.

What are we reading today? He asked while I took a book out from my backpack.

"Oh actually today I brought my notebook. Since the journal are no longer here I started taking my own notes and stuff. I also draw in here." I took my pencil and stared at the paper.

Oh, yeah sorry about that. Y'know, about destroying the journals. Sure, Bill was a lot nicer than before but him saying sorry? That shock me.

Yeah yeah I know. But with this body I feel guilt too so just accept my apology already.

"Sure Bill. You are forgiven. Hey, we never talked about why you are in this body?"

Long story short, you destroyed my old body so I needed a new one so yeah. I can't decide which my new form is going to be like. It just happens. And aren't you going to draw something? He asked through my mind.

"I am not sure what to draw... Wait, I got an idea!" I stood up and sat opposite of Bill.

Hey. What are you doing?

"Hush Bill. I am concentrating." I said. I stuck my tongue out slightly and started sketching.

Pinetree. Hey Pinetree. Pinetree, are you ignoring me!? Hey. Show me what you are drawing or I am going to scream.

"Shut up Bill. I don't care if you scream, nobody will hear you and since you are talking to me through my head it won't hurt my ears." I teased.

Damn you and your brain Pinetree... Oh I got it! Suddenly Bill stopped talking.

"Bill...? Hey Bill are you still there? What are you planning on doing-"

Ah~~ harder daddy~ Bill moaned. And that wasn't the worst part, he moaned with my voice.

"Stooopp! Lalalala!" I put my hands over my ears which was useless since he talked to me through telepathy.

Then show me what you were drawing.