35 ✴️

Should I stop loving you?

✴️ c a t a s t r o p h i c ✴️

"Let go of me" Donghyuck growled, Dohyun chuckled lowly, pushing him towards Yoonsu. He stumbled slightly but still managed to maintain his balance.

"Any last words?" Dohyun muttered, stroking the dagger with his fingers. Yoonsu swallowed the burning sensation in her throat.

"Dohyun stop please," Yoonsu begged, tears staining her cheeks. Dohyun glanced at her, slight sadness took over his face but he quickly replaced it with anger. "You left me behind Kim Yoonsu" He hissed taking a step closer, not breaking the eye contact.

"You forgot about me," He'd say "It was hard letting you go"

Tears of anger started welling up in his eyes. Donghyuck just stared, listening to their conversation. "Love makes you weak, my mom was right" He let out a humorless laugh.

"The funny thing is," he paused "I still love you."

Donghyuck's blood was boiling in anger. He clenched his fist, trying his hardest to contain his anger

"But this," he pointed the dagger at Donghyuck "He stole you away from me" Dohyun gritted his teeth.

"It's not his fault Dohyun. I do not remember you either. We just met" Yoonsu stated, staring at Dohyun's teary eyes
"But please, stop what you're doing. This is so fucked up" She cried out as Dohyun scoffed.

"So fucked up," He laughed and stared into her soul "I know and that makes it fun"

Without saying another word, Dohyun grabbed the string harshly. Scanning it before drawing out his dagger.

Donghyuck's eyes widened, he held Dohyun's wrist, stopping him. "Stop it" Donghyuck roared, eyes looking pitch black.

Dohyun just smirks, ripping the string apart with the sharp dagger. Yoonsu gasped, she felt like air was knocked out from her lungs, she couldn't breathe and her body felt numb in pain. She started coughing, blood oozing out from her mouth.

Dohyun got behind her, setting her free from the heavy chains, sending her collapsing onto the hard and cold ground.

Donghyuck screamed in agony as he watched the string turning black, no longer the bright and silky red string it once was. Everything was a blur, he couldn't stand up straight as his knees finally gave up. He went crumbling onto the floor, Yoonsu glanced at him through her blurry vision, tears streaming down her bruised cheeks.

Dohyun watched, a smug smirk playing over his lips. He felt content just by watching them suffer.

Yoonsu started trembling, reaching her hands out for Donghyuck to hold in order for them to heal
"H-Hyuck" She called out for him, finally connecting their hands together.

Nothing happened, they weren't healing.

Their tattoos stung, glowing blood red, it then started smoking. Slowly disappearing as ashes rose up in the air.

Yoonsu stared at her soulmate for the last time, finally taking her last breath.
"I-I'm in love with you, Lee Donghyuck"
With that, her eyes closed. One last drop of tear escaped from the corner of her eyes as it glistened.

Donghyuck's eyes widened, his weak hands reaching out for her. "L-Love" He whispered.

"Please, w-wake up." He cried out as he felt his body getting weaker. "I l-love you, please" Tears sprung in his eyes, as he sobbed, his head throbbing and his heart was beating slowly.

"I-I love you s-so much"

With that, his eyes finally closed, his heart no longer beating.

The black string turned into ash. Dohyun let out a sigh of relief. "Finally" He turned around with a smile and started walking to exit the dimly lit basement.

"Soulmates are made for each other and you shall not separate them"

Dohyun frantically turned around the moment he heard a male voice. His eyes meeting the man.
His now red looking eyes stared into Dohyun's as he let out a sigh.

"The second time someone tried to separate them, you're so selfish" He chuckled deeply. "Aren't you?"

His red eyes peered at the two dead bodies, nostalgic feeling swirling inside him. "You deserve to be punished" He looked over to Dohyun once again, his eyes no longer showing any mercy

"W-Who the fuck are y-you?" Dohyun stammered out, eyes gleaming with terror and confusion. The man took a step forward, removing his cap, revealing his newly dyed hair. His lips curved into a smirk as his red eyes glazed over his

"I am Huang Renjun, the God of Love"

✴️ c a t a s t r o p h i c ✴️

Injunniiiiieeeeeeeeeeeee

So, uhm

Yeah🤡