39 ✴️

THIS BOOK JUST REACHED 2K READS!!!

I-

Anyways, so this chapter contains kissy seshh😗 sO KiDs, sTay oUt

✴️ c a t a s t r o p h i c ✴️

Donghyuck closed the door behind him as he glanced at Yoonsu who was eyeing him, confusion written all over her face. The boy let out a sigh as he walked towards his bed, plopping himself down.

"What's wrong hyuck?" Yoonsu asked him, her voice rather soft. She made her way towards him as she sat down, placing her palm on Donghyuck's back comfortingly.

"Stop hugging him" He bluntly responded, making Yoonsu scoff humorously. "Why not?" She teased with a cheeky smile.

Yoonsu then gasped dramatically, sitting up straight, her eyes wide. "Are you jealous?"

Donghyuck just stared at her momentarily before looking away as he felt his blood rushing over his cheeks. He cleared his throat before speaking "No"

"Yes you are!" She teased again and let out a laugh. Donghyuck's cheeks burned even more, causing him to groan in frustration as he burried his red face in his palms. "No I'm not" He mumbled

This just made Yoonsu smile even more. "Awww~ Hyuckie is jealous" She coed out.
"Stop it" Donghyuck whined.

Minutes of Yoonsu teasing Donghyuck passed and they finally calmed down.

"Hyuck" Yoonsu mumbled while fidgeting her fingers. "Can I ask you a question?" She added, making Donghyuck look at her.
"What is it?" He asked. Yoonsu just sighed and looked down at her feet.

"Why do you hate it when people call you Haechan?"

Donghyuck fell silent, his muscles tenses up. He clenched his fists as he closed his eyes, remembering his past memories all over again. "I-I..." His voice trailed off, tears threatening to escape his eyes.

Yoonsu just stared at him, worried that she might've triggered his memories again. "I'm sorry, you don't have to answer-"

"It's okay." Donghyuck looks at her, sincerity gleaming in his eyes. "I trust you"

Yoonsu's heart skipped a beat. She already fell for him long ago, but she didn't have the courage to confess not until the time they were killed.

"My mom," He paused with a sigh "She used to call me that."

His tears finally fell, slowly staining his cheeks. Yoonsu felt bad, she placed her hands over his, rubbing circles on it with her thumb soothingly. This calmed Donghyuck down a bit.

"I-I didn't know they were part of a gang." He cried, harshly wiping his tears with his other hand. "Shh." Yoonsu shushed him "Come here, love" She scooted closer, wrapping her arms around him, letting the warmth of his body enclose her.

"I-I'm sorry" Donghyuck whispered, tears dripping on Yoonsu's shirt, dampening it, but she didn't care. She wounded her hands on his hair and massaged his scalp. "It's okay." She whispered, her breath fanning on Donghyuck's skin.

Donghyuck slowly pulled away as he sniffled. He stared into Yoonsu's soul, admiring her beauty. A small smile formed over his lips.

Slowly, he placed his palms on her cheeks as he lightly brushed her skin with his thumb. He slowly leaned in as he slightly tilted his head. Their lips were inches away, their nose slightly brushing.

He stopped and looked at her.

"May I?" He softly asked with a smile, Yoonsu stared at him as she nodded her head.

Yoonsu saw the slight movement of his throat as he gulped. He slowly leaned in. Their lips finally touched.

His lips were warm and soft on hers. She didn't make a movement at first but slowly melted into the kiss as her eyes automatically closed. She wrapped her arms unconsciously around his neck.

Donghyuck placed his hands on the back of her head, deepening the kiss.

They poured their feelings and emotions into the kiss as their lips moved in sync. Yoonsu can still taste his salty tears.

It was passionate, but it slowly turned into a heated one.

Donghyuck pulled away, gently grabbing her waist as he let her sit on his lap.

He collided their lips once again, like puzzle pieces. Their breathing became heavier as their lips moved. Yoonsu wrapped her legs around his waist as her hands wounded on his scalp.

Both of them pulled away as they catched their breaths. Donghyuck looked at her before brushing his thumb against her plumped lips.

He cupped her face and planted a long and meaningful kiss on her forehead.

"I love you so much" He mumbled as he rested his forehead onto hers. Yoonsu smiled, cupping his cheeks

"I love you too"

✴️ c a t a s t r o p h i c ✴️

So I thought you guys needed more Yoonhyuck moments, here it is

I fEeL SiNgLe

Anyways. Thank you so much for 2K reads.

And it's so sad to say that this book is coming to an end☹️