38 ✴️

You're perfectly imperfect

✴️ c a t a s t r o p h i c ✴️

The house was filled with noises such as; Chenle screaming, Jaemin and Jeno fighting over a food. Renjun and Jisung argued over the game that they were currently playing.

It was pure chaos.

"You're such a noob!" Jisung yelled to Renjun as he stood up, dancing over his victory. The older male just glared at him, eyes flashing red. "I'll snap your neck, shut up" Renjun cursed, standing up from his sitting position.

"Yeah yeah right" Jisung just rolled his eyes and dropped his controller onto the floor as he went into the kitchen for some food. His eyes landed onto Jaemin and Jeno who was fighting each other over a slice of pizza.

"I'm older than you" Jeno fought as he drew his hand out to grab the slice of pizza, but before he could even do so, Jaemin stopped him by holding his wrist. "I know you're older than me, but that doesn't mean you'll have that last slice, I paid for it!" Jaemin spat back as he defended himself

"I'll have it then" Jisung shrugged and grabbed the last slice, causing the two to look at him in disbelief, their eyes burning into the younger's face.

Chenle came running into the kitchen "Park Jisung-"

"I'm home"

Donghyuck entered the house, causing all of them to transfer their attention to him. "Hyung-"

"Yoonsu noona!"

"Hey sung~" Yoonsu coed out and spreads her arms, Jisung ran to her and jumped into her warm embrace.

"You've gotten so tall" She laughed and ruffled his hair.

Donghyuck just watched, "Oh no, someone's jealous" Chenle dramatically cleared his throat as he glanced at Donghyuck with a cheeky smile, the boy just glared at him "Shut up"

Yoonsu pulled away, a huge smile planted on her lips which really complimented her features.
"You still remember us?" Jisung blinked his eyes, his lashes crashing as he did so. Yoonsu just responded with a nod. "How-"

"I asked Taeyong hyung to bring their memories back" Renjun walked towards them, his hands resting inside his pockets and his purple hair fell effortlessly over his lashes.

"Oh." That was all Jisung could say, "Taeyong hyung?" Jaemin stood up from the chair as he raised his brows, he gasped loudly when he realized. "Don't tell me-"

"Yeah, he's a God too" Renjun trimmed him nonchalantly. "God of Memories"

"Do you know any other gods like you?" Jeno asked, eyes wide in confusion.

"Yes, but I'm not mentioning it here. They're for the other books" Renjun winked and chuckled afterwards "Other books?" Yoonsu raised her brows and Renjun nodded "Nanazclub books"

They heard Donghyuck sigh "Let's stop with this nonsense, hm?"

With that, he grabbed Yoonsu's wrists as he dragged her inside his room.

✴️ c a t a s t r o p h i c ✴️

My Yoonhyuck ship is sailing🤧

And I changed the book cover, again. I'm sorry😔

So I just found out that this book ranked #2 in Fullsun

HoLy mOLy❤️ thank you so much😭💚