Chapter 1

Moving into a new neighborhood is sure a lot of work. You need to leave most of your friends in your former city, you need to move boxes, get friendly all over again, it's all a whole Load of thrash, but at the same time it's all cool.
In the car I can see my mum take a turn heading straight up to where the new house is located, it a huge house really close to that of a mansion like our old house, OK I get it we are rich but do we need to live in a place like this? I have to admit it's really cute though. My mum pulls up at the entrance of What I think is the garage, she presses a button in the car and just like I guess it's the garage. She packs and the garage door closes behind us. We come down from the car, there's no need to carry our stuff because some have been already arranged in the house and the rest will also be done by who ever did it, I take my laptop bag from the car and two packs of doritos with a can of Arizona and walk behind my mum. We use the back door to Enter. Entering the house I stop in my tracks, I know I have seen the pictures of the house and I shouldn't be surprised but Damn this looks even better in person. I walk slowly around the house trying to remember where the elevator is (I know right why is there an elevator in a house for just three souls) you're confused why I said three right? I have a brother who's nineteen two years older than I am, we are really close, he will be here by the first Saturday of next month , he went to spend the break at his girlfriends place. They are so cute together and I hope they never break up. I walk along the halls till I find the elevator I press 2nd floor it takes me all the way to my room and I come out exactly inside my room (not outside). My room is really huge, spacious, has everything I said they should install. My wall is painted royal blue and gray, don't be confused, I asked for it to be like that, my mum actually wanted to do it pink and purple, yuk. I'm a girl doesn't mean all girls love pink, seriously the color makes me sick. I drop my laptop bag on my bed with my snacks, remove my headset, and walk towards my balcony looking around the beautiful surrounding, I finally set my eyes on a blonde haired boy on an Hover board, I can't stop staring he's really really handsome, more than handsome, cute, my mouth slightly parts while he keeps on riding till he finally looks up and smiles at me, jeez! What's wrong with me, I slap my mouth shut then I wave and smile back. He looks at me for a while.. "Adrien!" someone says his name, he turns to see someone who looks our age walking towards him, something weird hits me as I see him smile at her when she says something that obviously makes him laugh. They keep on talking, and I use that chance to slip out of sight back into my room. I sit on my bed putting back on my headset and switch on my laptop to play games.. I look out the window in my room not far from my bed only to see Adrien in the next room. Shit the building next door is his, I fall on the floor and quickly stand up going back to my bed wondering why I did that, his room is directly opposite mine.. O God what to do what to do!

A/N: hey guys hope you liked the first chapter, I was thinking of changing some parts but I changed my mind, I think it's cool tho, what do you guys think.. Drop your comments and please vote. Thanks guys.