Chapter 9

A/N: hey guys hope you're enjoying the story sometimes I just feel like somethings not going right and I restart a chapter, but I guess now it's been going great. Well my song selection for this chapter :
Xxxtentacion - Jocelyn Flores
Adekunle Gold - young love
Joe Boy - beginning
James Arthur - Roses
************

Callie's pov
"wake up sleepy head" theo says pushing me off my bed, aargh this trouble maker is back I stand from the floor knocking him down from his laughing position with my pillow "hey!" he says laughing we start a pillow fight soon enough till theo starts complaining about food as usual "don't you think you will die at this rate" I laugh sarcasm clear "na, it's cool, I've not even been eating like you think I have, Tristien will literally kill me if she ever sees me eat six pancakes" he says laughing "your hair has grown longer tho, and your tan perfect as Usual" i say as we head for the elevator taking us downstairs "how long where you even in my room" I say "long enough to hear you moan Adrien's name" he laughs
wait what!
I look at him and he laughs seeing my horrified expression "you're joking right?" I ask "no I'm not, and when where you going to tell me?" he laughs scolding me a little "soon trust me" I say, we laugh for a while till we enter the kitchen seeing the cook doing breakfast "oh, morning Hannah " I and theo say together, she smiles at us and drops Two cups of juice in front of us "breakfast will be ready in a few" she assures us, we smile at her and continue our conversation "oh Yh your mom said she has an early meeting this morning and she would see you both in the evening" Hannah says "well that explains the peace in the house" theo says making me laugh, Hannah has been our help for like God knows how long, when I was three was when she was employed to look after us, mom doesn't really like a lot of people in the house so she had just two people to clean and take care of the house, then she hires people every weekend to clean the whole house, it's always been mostly theo, Hannah and I since our parents are always busy. I and theo wait for breakfast while talking about his time at Tristians place, he always has a lot to tell "do you think we should go to the park today" theo says when our breakfast is placed in front of us "sounds like a plan" I say smiling downing my waffles, baked beans and eggs "thanks Anna" theo and I say, she smiles at us and continues what she's doing "i have assignments to do tho, and I planned on going back to school today this evening" I say to theo trying to think "that's cool still have everything planned as usual I see" he teases which makes me punch him playfully "you could do your assignment now its just ten o'clock, and we could go to the movies by four and spend the whole day together, by the way your not going back today you're going tomorrow just like I am, and Adrien's coming too" he says, there goes my brother as usual planning my day for me like I knew he would, and what? Adrien's coming to the movies and park with us? I know they are friends and all so that makes more sense, but i know he's not inviting Adrien because of their Friendship but because of me I glare at theo "fine" I say finishing my food "that's my girl" he says ruffling my hair "I'm not a dog I've told you to stop that" I pout, but secretly I like it, he laughs and finishes his food as well, I tell him about the car for school so I drag him to the lawn to pick a car for me, he took a car already last year, his is a sleek black land rover, with red in the rims of the tires, I like it, we look around the cars looking for the perfect one for me he makes me decide between a red sports car he knows I've always wanted and a white sports Benz, that's a tough choice, i try settling this in a childish manner, i screw my eyes shut and spin till I'm dizzy then I let my hand lead me to any of its choice, I stop where my hand takes me and I open my eyes to see myself in front of the red sports car, theo laughs and hands me the key, then he carries me back inside seeing I can't walk "your pathetic" he laughs "thanks" I groan.
The day passes fast, I'm through with my assignment and it's almost time for us to go to the movies "you ready yet?" theo says entering into my room "don't you ever knock" I snort "to enter your room? Yh I do, not just today" he smirks, I wear my shoes take my headset with me and follow him out my room, I'm already dressed in ripped blue jeans and black shirt with snickers wearing my playboy necklace. Theo is also in jeans but a black and blue shirt. We walk over to Adrien's house and knock on the door waiting for him to come out before we all enter into Theodores car, the drive to the movies is spent deciding which movie to watch we finally decide on 'fast and furious Hobbs and Shawn' the movie lasts for and hour and forty five minutes i literally almost cried at a point which made adrien look over at me, to be honest he wasn't watching the movie he was like literally watching me through out the movie, I just had to pretend I didn't notice so he doesn't feel awkward or something.
"well that was awesome" theo says fisting the air when we walk out of the theaters "I know right..The car Chase was like literary my best part, or when the bike went like totally under the trailer it was legit" I say gushing with theo "or Remember that part when his mom said she threw away all the guns, Dwayne's expression was priceless" theo says "what was your best part Adrien?" I ask since he hasn't said a word.

Adrien's pov
"what was your best part Adrien?" Callie asks me, I didn't even focus on the movie, how would I know? hearing her call my name makes my heart beat real fast "um, when Dwayne used one of the guys he knocked out to open the doors" I say remembering at Least a part, she shares a look with her brother before they laugh "did you even watch the movie? what about the fight before opening the door? that was an interesting part bruh" theo says hitting my back "Yh whatever dude" I say looking over at Callie, when am I going to be able to talk to her alone? she has been focusing on her brother all evening.
Theo seems to notice my inability to communicate so he signals me and tells Callie he's going to get us snacks "we can come with you" she says already following him "I'm going to the restroom first" he says fast, she eyes him curiously but finally lets him go, we are finally alone walking the pack "the cities really nice at night, and I love this smell" she says breathing in and spinning as she walks, isn't she just to adorable? well it's show time after a few minutes pass of us talking I finally work up the courage "um Carly" i say, my voice to low for my liking, she turns her heads to me "yup" she Says "I was wondering.. If yunno you could be my vow.. For the valentine party next week?" I say, the air has suddenly turned hot and I feel like I'm going to faint any moment "what?" she asks clearly thinking she misheard, I can't repeat this again, she turns to me fully waiting for me to repeat myself "would you be my vow?" I ask her again, she studies my face for a while before she replies, I can see a smile tugging at her lips which she's trying to not let creep up, but she doesn't succeeded, her smile comes out wide as she nods "yes I'll be your vow" she says laughing. She starts walking again not knowing what to say next, I'm still standing were I was standing "Carly, to be honest" I say seeing her turn "I don't want to be just your vow" I finally say, she stops and focuses on me "what?!" she says just like earlier on "I really, like really like you, and I have no idea how to act around you, you make me so insane that sometimes I feel like murdering you just to keep my brain active, when you talk to me I feel like you're the only soul left on earth" i keep going on trying to tell her how much I love her the best way I can, she just stands and listens to me "I understand if you don't feel the same way I feel about you, it's cool we could be friends but I-" I make to continue but she interrupts me "shut up" she says "what?" i say confused walking up to her trying to tell her again, she cuts me off this time by bringing her hands to my face before she tiptoes kissing me, I stumbled back, definitely cut off guard she tries to remove herself from me but i drag her back kissing her like I could die if I don't, her hands go to the back of my neck while mine goes to her waist pulling her as close to me as I can, her skin is hot and soft and her lips- Damn they taste better than I ever imagined, the kiss gets sloppy as we both deepen it until her phone rings bringing her back to reality, she jumps away from me and takes her phone, her cheeks turning red, cute "um Yh we are outside by the ferries wheel" she says talking to theo, she hangs up and tucks her hair behind her ear, not wanting to look at me. "carly, you okay?" I ask smiling at her, she smiles up at me "never been better" she replies making me drag her back to me to kiss her forehead.
She's mine, finally mine.