Chapter 12

A/N: hey guys I'm not really used to writing smut, and this will practically be my first time writing them down, I hope you like this chapter.. if you are uncomfortable reading smut it's okay you can skip, it starts when you see **** and it ends the same way- don't worry I promise you don't miss any valid information.
Um, the song selection for this chapter:
Billie Eilish - ocean eyes
Ed sheeran - Barcelona
Shawn Mendes - senorita
Flo Rida- sweet sensation
Ty dollar sign- love you better
Dua lipa - physical
Rita ora - for you

^^^^
Callie's pov
Going shopping should be loved by literally every girl right? Well too bad not me, I hate shopping, I hate makeup, i even hate being around more than ten people but since I entered WSU I've had to change the last one and go for parties, hang out with friends and all, Chloe said I should help her pick something for tonight which obviously means shopping, she really likes the way I usually dress and what I pick for her, according to her it always suits her personality, I guess I can also buy a dress for my self since I literally don't do dresses. The delivery guy came yesterday night when I was with Adrien, luckily Chloe wasn't around so he dropped it with the girl next door, she gave them to me not to long ago, we are more of flatmates than friends.
"Aaargh, Chloe do we seriously have to go now? the stores are open all day yunno" I whine not wanting to get out of my comfortable position in my bed "but we are leaving for the party around seven this is already twelve cals" she says literally pulling my arm "you see we still have seven more hours, relax" I say, I have no idea why girls take more than an hour to get ready, especially when they are going to important functions, I'm usually done with everything I want to do under fifteen minutes "pleaseeee" Chloe stresses pouting, I hate when she gives me that face because I always fall for it "in the next one hour" I say standing my ground, she continues pouting "Damn it, fine" I say finally losing my ground, I can't say no to cuteness, i trace the tattoos on my fingers, till I finally stand up to go and have my bath, Chloe is dressing up when I enter so I just blow dry my hair and take matching shorts and a top wearing sneakers as usual taking my headset with me, I look over at Chloe who jumps up immediately, we head out soon enough.
"which one do you think would have the perfect dress?" Chloe says when she joins me inside the store after packing her car in the lot. We stand in the middle of All the stores trying to decide which store to go to.
Within an hour and half we have been through three stores- Versace, Luis Vuitton and D&G mostly looking for shoes and accessories for Chloe. We search through more stores till we finally end up at mag divas, we rush inside talking as usual, "I really didn't know she died" I tell Chloe finishing the story about yesterday, definitely leaving out the part of the make out session because I know she would definitely dwell on it "well I did, we are kinda close yunno, I just wanted him to tell you himself" Chloe says looking at a red dress "na, don't you think it's too spicy?" I say when she takes it off the rack, I look over at another rack looking for what will suit her better "I'm thinking of wearing black though" I tell Chloe "oh, then I want black too" she pouts "Yh you do" I smile, she tries on a lot of black dresses till I finally find the one that I know suits her perfectly, it's a black jumpsuit with an opening in the front, it literally opens half of her boobs, the hand could be strapped around her neck or worn to show of her back, I give her the dress and she grabs it going into the dressing room, when she comes out, it's what I expected it will be "perfect" I breathe and she nods obviously already loving the jumpsuit.."lets look for something for you" she says clapping happily when she removes the dress wearing what she wore to come. She smirks about something and I follow her eyes to my neck "nice hickey" she says sarcastically, I roll my eyes and move my hair to the side of my neck where the hickey is.
Within a few minutes I've found what I want, picking it up, I take a black hat to match with it, we pay and leave the store with four hours to spear. "why didn't you try it on" Chloe says when we get into the car, "oh about that, because I knew it will be my size and I literally don't like changing in stalls" I say, "but what if it isn't your size" she says "well I could just wear something else it's not like I'm a fan of dresses any way, I have an idea for your hair tho" I tell Chloe and she beams happily, getting to the dorms we order food and talk, till its six, Chloe dashes out of the room to have her bath, she comes back after what seems like an eternity and sits waiting for Me to dress her up, I laugh and stand, increasing the volume of my music, I blow dry her hair and pack it into a pony tail weaving the hair into one big braid, i gel her hair like I'm doing packing gel till no hair is sticking out, using the hair dryer to make it stick faster before I roll up the braid I did at first into a bun using a hair pin to keep it in place, finally doing edges at the front making her look just right "you're amazing" Chloe gasps when she finally sees her reflection in the mirror "Yh, I know" i tease "here, wear this" i give her gold earrings that look like three circles connected to each other making them longer than they should be, she wears her dress and wears the accessories I gave her "perfect" I say when she finally finishes dressing up "thank you cals, you're a live safer" she says her voice cracking a little "woah no tears tonight, your gonna spoil your mascara" I say which makes her smile and adjust herself.
"go get ready Cal we have twenty minutes left" she says finally remembering i haven't even had my bath. I groan and undress to go to the bathroom, finally coming out I blow dry my hair and wear my undies definitely not wearing a bra, since the dress has a spaghetti hand, slipping the black dress on, I look at the mirror seeing my hickey, I had planed to pack my hair up but I guess not, I curl my hair taking it all to my right to cover up the hickey, the dress is nice but plain so I go to my wardrobe taking out a black belt with silver stods over it wrapping it on my waist which makes the dress more fitted, I finally wear the hat I picked with it and wear silver heels which Chloe gave me, no makeup just a little nude lipstick and powder, turning to Chloe "what do you think?" I say "well I did say your going for a runway show" she says smiling brightly "let's take pictures" Chloe says climbing out of bed to the mirror so we could take selfies and mirror pictures, after what goes on for like an eternity we finally stop taking pictures heading downstairs to our boyfriends who look like they are seeing us for the first time.