Chapter 13

A/N
Song selection:
Drake - Mia
Post Malone - wow
Roddy rich - the box
Chris Brown - paradise
Fireboy - feel
Fireboy - like I do

********
Callie's pov
It's already been a month since I spent the night at Adrien's place, we have had several more s*x, and hanged out a lot, but since last week somethings been up with him, I'm guessing its because of Zayns game that is finally coming out this evening, Chloe is at Zayns place helping him prepare, as for Chloe she has met my mum and my mum actually loved the book she's working on, chloe finally finished one of the books she's working on and won't let me see the second one till the day she's launching it, her and my mom have been talking alot and they made up their mind to bring her book launch to next week which I can't definitely wait for. I try calling Adrien again but he doesn't answer, I send him a message and drop my phone still thinking of what to wear tonight, I feel like wearing the gown I wore for valentines day but na everyone at school already knows it, I sleep off with a growing headache thinking of what Adrien could possibly be doing not to answer my calls or texts after three hours.

I park my car on the street to Zayns house because everywhere else is filled with cars, getting into the house I spot neho who walks up to me immediately "there's the cat" neho say hugging me making me laugh for the first time today, he Calls me cat because my full name is Callie Ackerman Travis, so obviously my initial are C. A. T. We talk for a while before I finally bring up Adrien "have you seen Adrien anywhere?" I ask Neho hopefully "Yh, I have he came like an hour ago, he looked really disturbed did you guys fight?" he asks worried "oh no he's just been a little busy this week" I say covering up for Adrien, we go and have a drink and then Chloe sees me and walks up to me. "Heyyy, you made it, I thought for a while I might not see you, since you where really sounding frustrated on the phone" she says.
I and Chloe talk about Zayns game with neho till Chloe looks over my shoulders and sees something making her eyes widen "you have got to be fucking kidding me" she says sounding angry, I want to turn to see what made her that mad cuz its really rare to see her that way but she stops me, saying something else, while we start talking again I feel someone hold me from behind, I smell him before I see him and I know it's Adrien, I lean into him all frustration forgotten "where have you been all week?" I whine "I've been busy babe, I'm sorry" he says kissing my cheek "what about today? I called and texted, you didn't answer any" I say turning to him "Yh, about that I was at a meeting" he says avoiding my eyes "then what about after the meeting or when you got here?" I point out "I forgot babe, I'm sorry" he says trying to dismiss the topic, I scuff and keep quiet, I'm not going to spoil my look, not this evening at least, my pessimistic ass telling me something is fucking wrong. To be honest when things are always going great in my life I'm always low key waiting for disaster to happen.. Am I the only bitch I know that does that?
"can I talk to you, maybe outside?" Chloe says looking at Adrien with eyes I can't read, what did he do to Zayn this time I laugh knowing he's in for some new sets of insult from Chloe if he did anything to Zayn, she's always overly protective of him, she drags him out leaving I and neho again, we go to the rest of the gang at the other side of the room while Zayn gives a speech about his game and all that inspired it. It's been already twenty minutes since Chloe and Adrien left, I know she really doesn't want to miss Zayns speech so where the hell is she? I start turning away from everyone to go look for them but stop when I see them coming inside Chloe immediately walking over to me dragging me back to finish the speech.

After the party and music is playing I feel i need to start going, Chloe said she will meet me at the dorms because she has to be with Zayn for now, neho is talking to a very pretty girl I hope he likes and Adrien is well no where to be found, I bring my phone out to call him he answers and within minutes he's in front of me "hey, um I was about leaving, do you want to come with me since you have had a busy week and you might want to yunno relieve some stress" I ask him making he smirk as he cups my cheeks "as tempting as that is, I'm sorry I can't, I have things to do" he says "what do you mean you have something to do, I have literally not seen you all week" I ask confused "the game is finally complete so what do you have to do?" I ask "just some work for my dad" he says flatly avoiding my eyes again. What the heck "Adrien, Is their something you're not telling me, I swear if you tell me now I will forgive you?" I say getting paranoid "no babe it's nothing" he says after a bit kissing my cheeks "I'll see you later" he says while I just look at him confused
"I love you, you know that right?" he asks me searching my eyes "of course I do" I say without thinking obviously meaning it "so trust me" he says kissing my hair before turning his back on me leaving me utterly confused.

A/N: sorry guys that it was short just that I had things to do, the book would soon finish.. I guess in the next three or two Chapter depending on my mind.. I hope you liked it still.. Vote and comment thanks.