Chapter 16

A/N: writing authors note at the beginning and end of my works has finally become an hobby..
Song selections :
XXXTENTACION- remedy for a broken heart
Xxxtentacion - sad
Xxxtentacion - Jocelyn Flores
Xxxtentacion - fall in love with death
Xxxtentacion - save me
Juice wrld - demon love
Juice wrld - love no trust
Joyner Lucas - devils work
Sam Smith - too good at goodbyes
Cardi b - be careful
**********
Callie's pov

Where the hell am I, I try lifting my hand but it's too heavy, I sigh and let it drop,
She might need to be here for a while, her blood pressure is to high.
I hear someone who Prolly is a doctor say.
You are sure she's going to be fine.
Dad? I know that voice anywhere, daddy I can hear you, and within minutes I slip out of consciousness again..

I wake up again this time in the evening
How's she?
Please tell me she's going to be discharged soon
She's Going to be fine.
Theo? Chloe? doctor? can't you guys see I'm awake what the hell.
I brought some food she hasn't eaten in days.
Thank you.
Chloe, dad.. Wait what the hell does she mean days I've been here for just some hours yo. I try raising my hand again.. Lord this is work, and obviously I dose off again. This time dreaming of good times with Adrien.

********
"jump in I want to take you some where" Adrien says pulling up outside the building of my final class for today, I skip happily to the car "where are we going?" I ask him "you will see" he says his normal line when he doesn't want to give away where we are going, the drive to where ever we are going is kinda long and we start singing along to the songs blasting through the speaker, i turn to adrien and laugh in amusement "what the fuck bruh, is that what you call dancing" I laugh "I'm driving you don't want to get us killed do you?" he says laughing, "this is the proper way" i say and start shaking in my seat, which makes him laugh, really hard.
moments like this are the ones I cherish and store in my memory.. The sun is almost fully down when we get to wherever we are going, it's the outskirt of town.. Waoh
Adrien parks his car and goes to the back to get things when he finally resurfaces he's with lots of blankets and a basket "here let me help" I say carrying the basket.

"it's pretty" I say when he shows me three stars forming together to make a pattern "you know Egyptians used to worship stars thinking they where gods, they called them 'sah'" Adrien says while I cuddle close to him with the blankets... We have been here for God knows how long, and hell I'm gonna stay here as long as I can. "nice" I say while I listen to him rant about stars. After a few minutes of silence he says "yunno it's still kinda funny" he says making me raise my head from his chest "what is?" I ask "that your mine" he says "I promise I will always be here, and always love you, and never let anyone come between us" he says kissing me.
Sadly he didn't keep that promise.
"I love you Callie" he says and I feel that rapid beat in my chest when ever he says its always like I'm hearing it for the first time "and I love you Adrien" I Reply eventually leading us to a make out session which neither of us try to escalate but are content with the slow vibe with deep meaning.

"It's time to go babe" Adrien says, I'm resting on his chest and hell I don't want to stand up I can't even get up "you are sleep" he says, I'm not asleep but bruh I'm not walking down this hill "you always fall asleep easily with me" he says already thinking of how to carry me down the hill...
******

Back to reality to the sounds of hospital machines beeping I try raising my hand again and this time I can, but there someone holding it down sleeping beside me, I try looking up finally smiling when I see who it is.. "dad?" I say which makes him look up immediately, standing from his seat to be closer to me "angel" he says sounding relieved "you're finally awake, you have no idea how worried I was" he says kissing my hands repeatedly making me smile "you can't get rid of me that easily" I say making him laugh "where's mom" I ask "she just left not to long ago to the house to get things for you" he says reassuring me. We talk for long till he finally leaves me to call Callie theo neho and everyone else he can remember that came to see me.