[ 1 ] Trust - The base of Relationship

So the new story is here....

Don't think that it's common love story...

The story will be match with title in further part...

And do not read if you feel uncomfortable because

It's mature story so kids stay away...

Already giving warning so no bashing and negative comments...

Enjoy...

******************

Nainital

Sanyukta parked her scooty in parking area and pulls out her helmet and hang on scooty.

"Good morning teacher." Few students greet her with smile.

"Good morning." She replied with smile and went to staff room.

She enters in staff room and her friends rushed to her.

"Congratulations Sanyu." Arpita said hugging her.

"Congo Sanyu." Tanya said hugging her too.

"Thank you guys. I am sorry I couldn't invite you because it happened in short period of time." Sanyu said apologizing them.

"It's okay but we are not going to miss your wedding." Tanya said in teasing voice making her blush little.

Then other staff members too wished her and she went to desk. Tanya and Arpita followed her and sat on respective chair.

"So how is he? Is he good looking? Handsome? or sexy?" Arpita asked winking at her.

Sanyu shook her head blushing and started reading book to avoid answer them. Marriage is not easy thing to handle for any couple and also not difficult for couple if they have faith in each other. This is what her mother taught her ever since she started understanding things and she trust her mother's words because she had seen her parents living happily. They don't only love each other but also trust each other without doubt even though they had not love marriage. She couldn't love any men because she couldn't trust them. It's not like every men is not trustable but for her it's impossible to trust them. If you can't trust then you can't love.

She wasn't fan of arrange marriage but when she met him; he changed her thoughts about arrange marriage. When her parents told her to meet him; she wasn't sure if she likes him or not because he wasn't born here in India. His whole family shifted California 30 years ago and he born there. So she wasn't type of his girl which he expected; she thought herself but after meeting him; he proved her wrong by saying that she have everything which he want in girl.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

School hours over and they come out. They decide to go for dinner to celebrate her engagement happiness.

"Where are we going?" Arun asked.

"I prefer dhaba food is best." Tanya exclaimed.

"Sanyu what's say?" Raghav asked.

"Whatever you guys like it. It's treat from me." She replied with smile.

"Okay then it's final we are going to dhaba." Summit said jumping out of happiness.

She was about to wear helmet but her mobile rings with unknown number and she indicates her friends to leave from there. Everyone left from there expect Raghav as the area become quite empty so he decided to stay with her for safety. He sat on her scooty and started playing game in mobile.

"Hello..." Sanyu said going far from him.

"Sanyukta..."

She heard husky manly voice and gets starlet bit recognizing voice.