*** Epilogue ***

Five Years Later

California

Randhir stood in front of mirror and checked himself one last time. He was all set to go to office. He wore his watch and stepped out of room but something stumble on his leg and he lost his balance and directly landed on floor.

Dhappp....

He groaned in pain but what he saw that was unbelievable. He covered with water paint which was lying on floor where he fell down. He heard soft giggles or we can say soft laughter coming from his behind. He turns his head to look at source and pulled his both magicians in his lap covering them with paint.

"My little magicians... daddy have to go office and you spoiled his clothes." He said tickling them and they giggled loudly.

"No daddy... no..." Zoey his little girl said laughing hard.

"No no no..." Zion too said shaking his head and tries to come out of his hand.

"That's your punishment for messing daddy's clothes." Randhir said tickling them more and tears fell from their eyes due to continues laugh.

He stopped tickling and showered their faces with kisses. Raima who just came from Italy captured them in her mobile. She went to Italy for fashion show as she was fashion designer now.

"Hey kiddoes...." Raima said sitting on knees and opens her arms.

"Aunt Remo..." They screamed before running toward her.

They throw themselves in her arms and painted her with colors. Randhir stood up shaking his head and followed them.

"Hello baby elephant." Randhir said side hugging her and she frown.

"Hello to you annoying brother." She said hitting his chest and he laughed kissing her forehead.

"Aunt Remo, what you buy for us?" Zoey asked in her broken language.

"I want monster car." Zion said making weird voices like monster.

"I have got lots of toys for both of you. Come on we will have bath first then unpack your toys." Raima said winking at them and they instantly held her fingers.

"I will send their clothes with maid." Randhir said ruffling Zion's hair.

"No need bro. I have their clothes in my closet." She chirped and left from there with both babies.

Randhir shook his head with smile and called maid and asked her to clean the mess. Then he went back in his room. His day couldn't be better than this where his morning goes beautiful. He went into bathroom and removed his clothes turning on the shower. After a few minutes he heard soft melodious humming of the song and mischievous smile appeared on his lips.

"Baby, I need your help." He said sneaking his head out of the bathroom.

"What kind of help and why are you taking the bath again?" Sanyu asked walking toward the bathroom.

"Ask your kids. Don't you saw watercolor outside of our room?" He asked back.

"Yes I saw maid was cleaning the mess. Did you just slip?" She asked with wide eyes.

"Yes, kind of. My back kinda hurts now." He said faking pain.

She got worried and gets inside the bathroom to help him. She locked the door but he pulled her closer making her yelled and she clutched his shoulder.

"Randhir, what are you doing? You were in pain right?" She asked moving down her hands toward his waist.

"I was never in pain baby." He said opening the chain of her dress and let it fall on the floor.