[ 2 ] Trust - The base of Relationship

*Mature Content*

Do not read it if you feel uncomfortable...

Enjoy

*********************

Two Month Later

Shekhawat Villa

Nainital isn't their hometown but they bought one house here because it's Sanyukta's hometown and they can often visit here

Nainital isn't their hometown but they bought one house here because it's Sanyukta's hometown and they can often visit here. Randhir and Sanyukta's wedding fixed after eight months so he opens one branch of his company and he can work from here too.

Sanyukta and her family were at Shekhawat Villa because today is Raima's birthday. Raima - Randhir's younger sister. Randhir wasn't home as he went to office and Sanyu was helping Anju and Renuka in making lunch.

After two hours

"Sanyu, will you do one favor on me?" Renuka asked.

"Mom, please just order me I will do anything for you." Sanyu said holding her hands.

"Okay then go to office with lunch for Randhir." Renuka said ruffling her hair and she smiled.

"Okay mom but I don't know where his office is." She said packing his lunch.

"Don't worry. Driver will take you there. Anju ji I hope aap ko koi dikkat to nahi hogi. (You don't mind with it.)" Renuka said helping her.

"Ji nahi Renuka ji. Achha hoga agar na bacche sath me time bitayege to. (No Renuka. It will be good if kids spend time together.)" She said with smile.

"Thank you mamma and thank you mom." Sanyu said kissing their cheeks.

"Aapne dekha Renuka ji, agar aap meri Sanyu ko kal ke kal viah karne ko bolenge to bhi vo mana nahi karegi. Kitni utavali ho rahi hai apne Randhir se milne ko. (Did you see Renuka, if you say my Sanyu to get marry by tomorrow she still won't deny. How much excited she is to meet Randhir.)" Anju said in teasing voice making Sanyu blush.

"Mamma don't..." She said blushing red and hides her face between palms.

"Anju ji, aap meri bacchi ko mat satao. Kitni bholi hai ye to. (Anju, don't tease my daughter. She is very innocent.)" Renuka said caressing Sanyu's hair.

"Oh mom I love you so much. Mamma mujhe kitna pareshan karti hai, ye ab aap ko bhi pata chal gaya na. Mein to kitni bholi aur pyaari hu. (Now you know that mamma harassed me a lot. I am such innocent and lovable.)" Sanyu said with pout and Anju pulled her by ear.

"Pareshan to tune hum sab ko kar ke rakha hai apni shaitaniyo se. Ab jaa, mera beta bhukha hoga. Mujhe to lagta hai tu shaadi ke baad bhi mere bete ko bhukha hi rakhegi. (You are the one who had harassed us a lot with your mischievous. Now go, I am thinking that you are going to starve my son even after wedding.)" Anju said twisting her ear bit then left.