[ 5 ] Trust - The base of Relationship

Two Months Later

Randhir was working in his cabin but his trance broken by beep sound and he took his mobile. His lips curved in smile seeing her text message with picture attached and he open it.

I am growing fat. (With pout)

He chuckled seeing her message and adore her glowing face. She completed 14 weeks of pregnancy and her baby bump was started showing like his mother said to him because she was carrying twins. Her mood swings were growing with each passing day and troubling Randhir at middle of night but he don't mind with it. Randhir and his parents as well as her parents never left a chance to pampering her a lot nowadays.

Sanyu was afraid that what her relatives will think of her but later Randhir, Renuka and Harsh assured her not to take stress. Only a week left for their wedding and he was wrapping his work from here because he had decided that they will fly away California very next day.

You are looking so cute with our babies. I don't find you fat. (Kiss... kiss... kiss...)

He sent her message and waited for her reply. After few second his mobile rings and he connected video call.

"How can you not find me fat?" She asked with frown.

"You tell me how can I find you fat when I know you are carrying our magical babies?" He asked raising his brows and she showed her tongue to him.

"You know I and our babies are missing you a lot." She said with sad pout.

"Then I am coming to meet you. Okay." He said getting up from his chair.

"Really then please bring me double cheese Margarita and Chocolate cookie ice cream." She said licking her lips dreamily.

"Now I got why you are suddenly missing me?" He said with fake disbelief and she smiled at him slyly.

He couldn't help but smiled at her cuteness and shook his head walking toward elevator. She kept blubbering and he kept listening her silently.

_________________

"Sanyu beta, bahaar chalo. Tumhari buaji aur fufa ji aaye hai. Aur sath me tumhare mama ji aur mami ji bhi aaye hai. (Sanyu child, come out. Your uncle and aunty have come.)" Anju said caressing her hair.

Sanyu scared bit of their reaction and place her hand on tummy.

"No mamma. Me unn sab se nahi milugi. (I will not meet them.)" She said hugging her.

"Sanyu, it's your wedding. There will be more relatives come. You just can't hide yourself from them. Remember what Randhir told you? He is always with you. Don't be scared. We are also with you." Anju said rubbing her back.

"Lekin mamma aap ko pata hai na bua ji kaisi hai? Unko to me bilkul pasand nahi hu. (But mom you know how aunty is? She doesn't like me a bit.)" Sanyu said breaking the hug.

"And you also know Randhir. He loves you so much. Now let's go and meet them." Anju said patting her back and she smiled little.

They come out of room and walked down in hall. Anju was holding her because she can't take risk with her and stairs.

"Kishor ye sab kya hai? Tumhari ladki to pet hai aur tumne bataya bhi nahi. (Kishor, what is this? Your daughter is pregnant and you didn't tell us.)" Kavita his sister shouted seeing Sanyu's baby bump.

"Jiji, gussa mat hoyiye. Ye sab itni jaldi hua ki batane ka time hi nahi mila. (Sister, don't be angry. It happened so fast that never got chance to tell you.)" Kishor said try to calming her.