[ 6 ] Trust - The base of Relationship

The music ceremony ended early at 10.00 pm because of Sanyu's health. Of course Randhir don't want to take risk with her health and she needs proper rest. Sanyu come out of bathroom and sat on bed taking her mobile. Just then Isha enter in her room followed by her twin sister Ishika who is good for nothing girl like her mother while Isha is such a pure sure but to her bad luck she got sister and mother with bad venom.

"Hey di... how is you and babies?" Isha asked sitting beside her while Ishika rolled her eyes.

"We are good." She replied with a smile.

"Sanyukta, tell me one thing. How did you seduce Randhir and trapped him?" Ishika asked crossing her arms and Sanyu was starlet by her words.

Sanyu knew that Ishika was more like her mother but did not expect from her these.

"Ishika what are you speaking?" Isha said with frown.

"What? I am speaking the truth. Isn't true getting pregnant by him before marriage and trapped him? Such a bitch she is. She knows very well how to trapped rich people? And Randhir is multi-billionaire so she slept with him and carried his sperm so he won't leave her ever." Ishika said with venom spilled words.

"It not true Ishika." Sanyu mumbled and mobile fell from her hand.

Her head had already started spinning and vision getting blurred.

"It's true. I also want to trap someone like Randhir the way you trapped him. You open your legs for him and I doubt are the babies are his? My mom was right. You are nothing but a whore..." She was tightly slapped by Isha while Sanyu fell unconscious on bed.

"Ishika, Jiju will kill you with his bare hands. Mark my words. Uncle.... aunty... Rohan... Please, something happens to di." Isha screamed loudly and called everyone.

Ishika stormed out from there rubbing her cheek angrily. Soon everyone ran in Sanyu's room and Rohan took her in his arms and walked down carefully. Isha was calling Randhir from Sanyu's mobile but he wasn't picking up call. May be he must be changing or busy in work.

Randhir come out of bathroom and heard his mobile ringing continuously. He smiled walking toward charger stand and picked up his mobile.

"Hey baby..." He chirped after reading her name.

"Jiju, Isha speaking. Di is not well. She is unconscious and we are taking her hospital. Please come there." Isha said in one breathe.

He gets panicked and ran out of room taking his car key. Harsh and Renuka were talking with few relatives in leaving area and saw him running down motionlessly.

"Randhir, what happened?" Renuka asked worriedly.

"Mom Sanyu is in hospital. I can't take it anymore mom." He said angrily and went from there.

Harsh and Renuka followed him with two male relative who are probably his uncles.

At Hospital

Randhir reached hospital and ran inside coming out of car. Isha saw him and rushed to him.

"How is she?" He asked worriedly.

"Doctor is checking her." She replied walking along with him.

"How did this happened?" Randhir asked her angrily.

She fumbled little then narrated him everything and he punched the wall in anger imagine Ishika's face. If she wasn't girl then he would have actually punched her on face.

Randhir saw Kishor and Anju and walked to them.

"We are really sorry son. We failed to protect her." Kishor said looking down in shame.