[ 4 ] Trust - The base of Relationship

Few Days Later

Sanyu didn't tell anyone about her pregnancy neither she talked with Randhir in these days nor replied to his message. He was tensed for her because she wasn't replying to him. He got down from jet and sat inside the car. He decided to go directly Agrawal house and meet her but she wasn't there. She was staying with Arpita from the last two days because she doesn't felt good lying to her parents so she gave them an excuse and went to live with Arpita for few days.

Randhir was calling her but she wasn't answering his calls. He kept trying for some time and then heard a voice.

"Sanyu..." Randhir said her name.

"Jiju, it's me Arpita." Arpita said.

"Arpita, where is Sanyukta? Is she okay?" He asked worriedly.

"Yes she is fine and she is with me at my apartment. Where are you Jiju?" She asked.

"I just landed in Nainital but what is she doing at your apartment?" He asked suspiciously.

"You will get to know Jiju. I will message you address of my apartment. Please come here." Arpita said with sighs.

"Okay I will be there. Take care of her." He said hanging up the call.

His mobile beeped with a message and tell address to the driver. After twenty minutes he reached her apartment and went into lift. He pressed sixth floor button and wiped his sweat beads imagine her health. He come out of lift and walked to her house and pressed the door bell. Arpita opens the door and sighs in relief seeing him.

"Where is she? What happened to her?" He asked looking around for her.

"She is in my room and sleeping. It's better to you ask her. There is my room." She replied pointing toward her room.

He walked toward her room and enters in her room. He locked the door before going toward bed and sat beside her. He caressed her cheek and kissed her forehead lovingly. He notices her pale face but still she was glowing with no reason.

"Randhir..." She mumbled his name in sleep and he held her hand.

"I am here my love." He whispered moving his hand on her hair.

She felt his touch and opens her eyes. She saw his blurry image and rubbed her eyes to get perfect view. She sat on bed and he put pillow behind her back.

"You okay?" He asked holding her hands.

"I.. I am fine." She replied lowering her head and avoids looking in his eyes.

"I was hell worried for you baby. You weren't answering my calls and messages. Tell me baby what happened? Your health is worrying me now." He asked worriedly and she hugged him breaking down in his arms.

"Randhir... If I tell you then you will leave me." She said sobbing hard and her words gave shock to him and he instantly broke the hug.

"I would love to die before leaving you. Tell me what happened?" He asked cupping her face and wiped her tears.

She closed her eyes for few second and took deep breath then re-open them looking in his brown orbs.

"I am pregnant." She said thus his hand dropped and tears rolled down from her eyes.

He got up from bed and she started crying while he stepped back without any emotions and left the room without glancing at her. Sanyu broke down more after seeing him going from there and her heart started feeling heavy and vision gets blurred. She didn't realized when darkness consumed in her eyes and her head touched pillow.