[ 3 ] Trust - The base of Relationship

Shekhawat Mansion

At night (After the celebration)

Sanyu gave water bottle to her parents and left from there after wishing them good night. She went to kitchen and took out another bottle for herself. It was already 11.45 at night and the party just got over half an hour ago.

"Hey..." Randhir said coming to the kitchen.

She starlet hearing his voice and held her heart back looking at him. He laughed before walking up to her and kissed her forehead.

"You scared me." She said hitting his chest.

"I am sorry. So how's the little party?" He asked caging her by waist.

"It was good but Raima is still mad at you for not coming in her party." She said roaming her hand through his hair and notice tiredness on his face.

"I tried but I couldn't make it. The deal was important and I couldn't make it before party." He said tiredly and hugged her trying to relax in her warmth.

"It's okay. I know you will make it up to her tomorrow." She said rubbing his back and he just shook his head positively.

"I am hungry. Is there anything left that I can eat?" He asked drifting apart.

"Yes, mom already took out dinner for you before the party. Go to your room. I will come with your dinner." She said caressing his cheek.

"Come to the terrace." He said kissing her cheek and left from there.

She smiled slightly and took out food from the fridge and warm up in the microwave then left for terrace. She walked in terrace locking the door and smiled seeing the arrangement he had done under the roof. He was tired still he did all this to spend time alone with her. It was a very simple arrangement with a master bed with curtains all around the bed and few candles around everywhere making it look romantic and fragrance coming out from candle were sending jitter in her body.

"Come." He called and she walked to the bed and sat beside him.

"How did you arrange bed?" She asked raising her brows.

"It was dad's idea to have bed in the terrace as he wants to enjoy the weather with mom." He replied kissing her cheek.

"Wow.... he is way romantic than I imagined." She said with a small laugh.

"I am more romantic than dad. Try me baby." He said winking at her and she hit him playfully.

"The arrangement is really beautiful." She said looking at him and he opens the lid of plate.

"Well thank you and now feed me. I am such a hungry soul." He demanded and she chuckled before feeding him.

After feeding she washed her hands and stood up with plates but he stopped her. He took plates to the corner of the terrace where the sink was and put them in there. He comes back and laid his head on her lap closing his eyes while she moved her hand throughout his hair.

"Do you still think whatever we did in office was a sin?" He asked opening his eyes to look at her.

"I don't think about it anymore as far as you are with me. You are right somewhat. We are a couple and having a desire for each other and it's not wrong. I trust you enough." She said leaning close to him and kissed his forehead lovingly.

He stood up and removed his t-shirt throwing on the floor. He again laid his head on her lap and snuggled his head in her stomach.

"You are really tired." She said running her hands in his hair.