Chapter 24: Arthit is The Head Hazer?

Kongpob's POV (2017)

There were continuous knocks on the door which woke me up. I checked the clock, it was still 4am. When I opened the door, I did not expect to see a very grim-looking Arthit.

"Arthit? What are you doing here? Is everything okay?"

I had no idea what Arthit was up to. Suddenly he grabbed me by the neck and took his lips to mine. We were kissing.

I felt Arthit clinging to me even more as he shifted and rested his hands around my neck. I was moaning uncontrollably.

Arthit had turned my mind foggy and it took me a while to realise were were still standing in the corridor.

So, I pulled him inside the room, shut the door, and pinned him on the wall with his hands over his head."I don't know whether this is a dream or not, but either way I don't want it to end."

"May be its all just a dream"

I attacked Arthit's lips again and draped my arms around him. I could feel Arthit's hands running inside my tshirt and I couldn't stop moaning.

He was grinding against me and I could feel his hardness against mine, which forced me to get out of my trance. Because if I did't stop here, I don't think I would be able to stop at all.

When we broke the kiss, we were both panting and breathing heavily.

In the dim light of the room, I finally noticed Arthit's swollen lips and his just as swollen eyes. He was also sweating profusely, which couldn't be all because of our sudden kiss.

"Why are you sweating so much?" I rubbed my thumb over the beads of sweat on his forehead.

Arthit was still looking straight into my eyes and holding me tightly, as if I'd leave if he let me go.

"I ran here"

"You ran here all the way from your apartment? Arthit, its 4 o'clock in the morning. Is everything okay?"

"Everything seems okay, now. I just — I wanted to see you.

I have seen you now, so I guess I'll leave."

I trapped Arthit in my embrace and pinned him to the wall again. I kissed him on the lips. A light peck just to remind him how much he means to me.

Putting my arms around Arthit's waist, I finally spoke up. "I don't know what or who is troubling you so much that made you cry and run in the middle of the night, but I am happy you came to me. I wont ask you anything and you don't have to tell me anything until you are ready to talk about it.

I want you to know that I can be your safe place and you can come to me anytime, Arthit"

Arthit looked down. He was trying to hide his tears, but he couldn't really hide it so well. "I'll leave now, Kong"

I wiped Arthit's tears. "You are not going anywhere. Stay here with me. You can go back to your apartment in the morning."

"But Kong..."

"I'll take out some clothes you can wear to bed. You have been wearing these same clothes all day"

Arthit didn't put up any more objections. He changed and slept next to me. He went into a deep slumber as soon as he hit the bed. He must have been very tired — He did have an incredibly long day today.

But I couldn't stop thinking about who Arthit met today. He said it was someone as important as me. If they were that important, why did they disappoint Arthit and leave him crying?