*hashir and Hana are in no way related

*hashir and Hana are in no way related. Her father died before her birth and her birth mother was sick and that's why she left her at Ameera and Hashirs house. Hope this clears out misconceptions. If your still confused, check our chapter 2 of Tifl.*

Hashir was walking up the stairs when he heard wails resonating down the halls. It was obvious who these cries belonged to.

He ignored the cries and walked towards his room, which was empty. He heard the shower running and immediately figured out his wife was in there.

The cries still hadn't stopped. He contemplated on wether to check on Hana or not as the wails only got louder. Martha was also on her day off so there were only three people in the house.

He slowly started moving towards the cries until he reached the room.

His dead daughters room.

Hashir hadn't been anywhere near the room after his daughter passed away. He was so excited to have a child. It had always been a wish of his to have children but because of his wife, that may not be possible any more.

Hashir slowly opened the door and saw Hana crying in the crib. He advanced towards the crib and stood in front of it.

Hana looked up before trying to reach Hashir. Her little arms were up towards him, as if she was asking him to pick her up.

And he did.

Hana only stopped crying when she cuddled her face into Hashirs neck. He gently swayed back and forth, lulling Hana to sleep.

"Is this how it feels to have a baby?"

After a few minutes of swaying back and forth, he put Hana back in her crib. She was peacefully sleeping.

Hashir watched her in awe.

Hana was an adorable child. Her big brownish grey eyes always sparkled. Her milky white skin clashed against the brown tendrils on her head. She would always be smiling and laughing.

"Is this what our daughter would have looked like?"

And just like that, he moved away. It was as if someone had poured cold water on him.

This thing was taking his dead daughters place.

His hatred for the infant grew more. Ameera was replacing their dead child with her. He would never let that happen. He stalked out of the room and headed straight towards the study.

He would never let that thing take his dead daughters place.

*2 weeks later*

Hashir woke up to the sound of crying. He blinked his eyes in confusion and looked around the room. He had arrived home late last night from his business trip. He had gone to London to meet up with some investors and returned home after a week and a half. He saw Ameera rushing out the room and towards Hana's room.