The day had finally come, the whole family were driving from Multan to Murree, except Ali and Maryam since she was heavily pregnant and Amma Bi

The day had finally come, the whole family were driving from Multan to Murree, except Ali and Maryam since she was heavily pregnant and Amma Bi. They had tried to convince to come but had refused since she was really scared of heights and mountains.

They were a big family so they had taken three vans. One with the elders, another with couples and one with all the youngsters.

Zahra was sitting in the middle row with Zavira and Haniya. Kaneez was in the back row with her one year old.

When they had reached, they headed straight towards the hotel. The youngsters were sharing a room with each other and couples got their own rooms.

Fahad put the luggage down, near the cabinet and Zavira immediately jumped on the bed, jumping in joy.

The view from their hotel window was mesmerizing. You could see all the snow covered mountains and trees.

After staring out for good 5  minutes, Zavira got up and went to hug her father

After staring out for good 5  minutes, Zavira got up and went to hug her father. "Thank you, Baba. Agar ap ha na kehtay, tou hum yaha par aatay hi nahi."

(If you hadn't said yes, then we wouldn't have been able to come here)

Zahra glared at her daughter. "I had clearly told her we would go another time. That doesn't mean I said no." She huffed in her mind.

After getting refreshed, they all went out for dinner. They chose a rooftop restaurant, with delicious food. They had heaters near them and jackets on so it wasn't that cold.

After eating, they all decided to roam around the busy streets of Murree. Zahra had loved the vibes in this place. She saw the cutest kids coming up to her and selling things to her.

She looked at the beautiful hand made patterns of the shawls the vendors had been selling. She watched in amusement as employees were carrying around drinks and snacks to their costumers.

Zahra stopped and looked at the cutest pairs of anklets she had ever seen. They were gold in color and had beautiful diamond encrusted in it.