It had been 3 days since the marriage of Sara and Arsalan

It had been 3 days since the marriage of Sara and Arsalan. In these past three days, her husband had not once talked to her nor spent a night together with her.

All in this while, Sara felt so much guilt. Guilt for ruining someone's marriage. Taking someone husband.

She had shed tears at night and tried to find comfort in the stars, hoping everything would be alright.

She could hear Ayesha yelling at Arsalan, telling him how much she hated him for what he did. Heck, even Arsalan hated himself for what he did.

It had always been a dream of his to have kids. He wanted to spoil them, play with them, grow up with them.

He had suggested the idea of adopting a child, but that didn't sit right with his wife. Ayeshas ego was to big. She didn't want anyone to degrade her just because she didn't have a child of her own.

Ayesha absolutely loved her position. She was the Malqaan of the haveli and had all the fortune lining up after her.

That's what scared Bi Jaan the most.

Sara changed into a black kurti and matching pants. She grabbed her white and mustard colored dupatta and headed downstairs.

As usual, there was only Arsalan and Bi Jaan present at the table. Sara sat down opposite Arsalan. She looked at the chair that was empty next to him. It was usually occupied by Ayesha. She hadn't bothered to come to any meal again after breakfast three days ago.

Sara shook her head, as if trying to shake off the guilt and started eating. The breakfast once again, consisted of a variety of dishes.

As soon as Sara finished, she headed to her mother in laws room, to feed her. Farida Begum was once again sitting near her window. Sara has walked in everyday to the same sight.

She sighed in sympathy before walking towards her with her food in hand. She gently touched her shoulder and turned her around. Farida Begum looked at the intruder.

"Tum phir se?" She spoke, her voice scratchy.

(You again)

All Sara did was hum in response. Farida Begum continued to stare at Sara.

"Muhje nahi khana," she let out after eating half of the paratha. Sara nodded and placed the food tray on a near by table.

(I don't want to eat)

"Turn. Mai apke baal brush karti hoon," Sara gently spoke. Farida Begum nodded and turned so her back was facing Sara. Farida had really long hair, healthy hair even though she never took care of them.

Farida started humming a random song as her daughter in law brushed her hair.

"Hai Allah jee," gasped Ghazala, their cook and Bi Jaan. Sara's head immediately snapped in their direction, worried something bad must have happened. 

(Oh my god)

"Kiya howa?" Sara spoke out in worry.

"Hai meray raba," Bi Jaan once again let out. They were all sitting in the kitchen. Sara decided to help out Ghazala with the cooking since she had nothing better to do. After Sara's mother had passed away, Ghazala took that position. She had loved Sara like her own.

(Oh my god)

Bi Jaan had also decided to sit in the kitchen since she was bored.

"Koi patay ga kay kiya howa hai?" Sara once again asked and walked towards the both of them.

(Will someone tell me what's going on)

"Dehko to sai. Wajih ne apnay hi Bhai ko mardiya," Bi Jaan explained, looking at the iPad screen intensely.

( look. Wajih killed his own brother)

Sara let out a scoff and shook her head at the two ladies. Although the drama they were watching, Cheekh, had been aired in 2019, Bi Jaan and Ghazala had just started watching it two days ago!

Bi Jaan had asked for drama recommendations and Sara suggested Cheekh. Needless to say Bi Jaan, along with Ghazala, have been watching it non stop. If Sara hadn't hid Bi Jaans iPad from her in the nights, she would of already finished the drama.

"Apko logo bi na," Sara said, shaking her head at the two, trying to hide her smile.

(You guys are something else)

"Salam." Rang out the voice of Arsalan. Sara tensed up, before continuing doing her work. Bi Jaan and Ghazala returned his Salam.

"Kaal phupo ki flight 10 bajay land ho gi." Arsalan spoke.

(Tomorrow, Aunts flight will land around 10 am)

Bi Jaans daughter, Masooma, was coming tomorrow with her two daughters, Pari and Maryam. They had not been able to attend the wedding because they hadn't been able to leave their country due to security reasons.

Sara had met them and they were the nicest people. Pari was a year younger then Sara and Maryam was about 5 years older. Maryam had been married to Owais and they had the most adorable daughter.

Bi Jaan nodded her head. Sara could feel the intense gaze of her husband on her, before he turned around and walked out. Sara let out a breath, thankful he left.

Dinner was a quiet affair. Nothing too interesting had happened. Sara has gone upstairs, to her room while Bi Jaan and Arsalan were still downstairs.

"Arsalan," spoke out Bi Jaan, in her stern voice. "Aaj tum Sara kay paas raat ghozaray gay."

(Today, you'll spend the night with Sara)

Arsalan opened his mouth to object but Bi Jaan put her hand up, as if asking him to stop.

Arsalan swallowed harshly before nodding.

He got up and headed towards her room. Sara was getting ready to get into bed when he walked in. They stared at each other for a few seconds before she looked away.

Arsalan undressed and lay down in the bed. Sara joined him a few seconds later. The both of them had at least a three feet distance between them. Sara looked up at the ceiling, stiff as a rod. She turned to look at her husband before cuddling into his side.

Arsalan froze up at the new feeling. Ayesha had never cuddled into his side when they had slept. His heart was confusing him.

He let out a breath before pulling Sara closer to him. She let out a contented breath and nuzzled her face in his chest.

The only thing on his mind was Ayesha but the girl in his heart was who he was holding in arms right now.

•••• ••• ••••

Hey guys. I'm back.

Thank you for all the sweet comments you guys left me on the a/n. You guys are the sweetest ❤️

Anyways, how was Independence Day for all my readers in Pakistan and India?

Remember to vote and comment