I'm literally obsessed with this song.

Today, Hana was coming home

Today, Hana was coming home. The doctors had taken a few tests on her to make sure she was okay before releasing her. She had became really cranky in the hospital environment and made a big fuss when the doctors were taking tests on her.

Ameera tried to calm her down, but it didn't work. She kept on crying until Hashir held her. She quieted down and it was a sight to see.

A big muscular man holding a tiny little girl.

They had finally reached reached home. Ameera took out Hana from her car seat and headed towards the door. Hashir took Hana's car seat and her baby bag.

"SURPRISE!" Was what Ameera heard as soon as she opened the door. She saw all her relatives with party hats on and let out a laugh.

"What is all this?" She questioned.

"A welcome back party for Hana," Zainab said, walking towards Ameera and took Hana. Ameera looked at the decorations and it said 'welcome back home!'

One by one, she greeted everyone. Hana was having the time of her life with Zainab and the little kids. She was happy to see her having fun. They even had a cake that they made Hana cut, with help from Ameera of course.

It was now night and everyone had left. It felt good to gather with everyone and talk after the stressful days in the hospital.

Ameera was changing while Hashir was on their bed with Hana. She was slapping his face and laughing. She was now able to sit up with the assistance of either Ameera or Hashir.

Hana let out a few gurgles and coo's. Ameera laughed at the sight when she walked out.

"I think she likes me more," Hashir boasted as Ameera rounded around the bed.

"Oh, really?" Ameera questioned as Hashir nodded with pride. "Let's see if that true. Hana, baby, idr ao," Ameera cooed and Hana made little grabby hands at her.

(Come here)

"Ha, so much for her liking you more," Ameera taunted.

"Hana, you betrayed me," Hashir exclaimed where as Hana just clapped her hands in excitement. The couple both laughed at her excitement. It really had warmed Ameera's heart after seeing how comfortable Hashir was with Hana. A shriek broke her out of her thoughts.

She looked at Hashir that had a horrified look on his face with a white substance all over his shirt.

Vomit.

Ameera couldn't help but burst out into giggles along with Hana.

"I told you to handle her gently since she just drank milk," Ameera said to Hashir. "Did you not make her burp?"