Zahra's eyes fluttered open to the bright morning sky

Zahra's eyes fluttered open to the bright morning sky. Her hands came up as she rubbed her eyes. She looked looked down down to her waist where a heavy arm was holding her tightly. She smiled shyly before turning around. Fahad looked so peaceful thought Zahra. She traced his face, not caring if it would wake him up.

She startled as a hand grabbed her own. She looked up into her husbands dark eyes that were staring at her. She gave a cheeky smile before snuggling into him.

Fahad smiled at his wife's tactic and placed a kiss on her forehead.

He still didn't believe what had happened last night. She was officially his. His first and his last.

"Go to sleep, it's just 8 am." He whispered. He felt her nod and the both of them fell asleep again.

•••• ••• ••••

Zahra woke up and noticed the bed was empty. She frowned in confusion and wondered as to where Fahad had left. He told her he wasn't going to work today either.

Her eyes snapped up to the bathroom and she heard the shower. Running.

"Fahad must be in there." She thought to herself. She got up and changed into a cream colored shalwaar with a maroon kurti, with cream colored embroidery.

As she was brushing her hair, she heard the door open.

"Fahad-," her voice stopped as she saw Saad coming out the bathroom. What?

"Fahad?" He questioned, with a twinkle in his hazel eyes. Zahra looked at him in confusion. "You wound me, dear wife."  He said and came closer towards her. He bent down and kissed her stomach. Zahra looked down in shock.

How did she not notice the pregnant belly before? 

"What was happening?" She questioned herself.

"How's our princess doing?"  He asked.

"Sh-she's fine." Zahra replied, still confused.

Was she dreaming?

Saad moved forward and roughly took his wife into his arms. No longer were his eyes mischievous, instead they were dark and angered. Zahra could start feel the tears in her eyes because of his grip. His head went down towards her ear and whispered, "I will never forgive you."

All of a sudden she was in a dark, cold, empty room. The tears were now falling freely from her eyes. "K-koi hai?"