Chapter 17

Kira walked around the palace grounds, it's different then the fire nation palace

Kira walked around the palace grounds, it's different then the fire nation palace. She wished their was a pound, a pond like the one she spent a lot of time with Zuko and his mother at. Kira was brought out of her thoughts by a loud ruckus in the palace, it seemed like an attack. Kira quickly made her way through the palace and into the throne room.

"Uncle what's happening?" Kira asks worried

"I don't know" He replies as Kira stood next to him

The grand doors are suddenly busted down. The Earth King places his hand over Kira's. Long Feng and his Dai Li agents stand in front of them. Kira looks to see Aang, Katara, Sokka, and another girl.

"We need to talk to you" Aang declares seriously

Long Feng turns to face the Earth King and Kira "They're here to overthrow you your majesties"

"No, we're on your side. We're here to help." Sokka argues

The Earth King stands up with a rising aggravated tone "You invade my palace, lay waste to all my guards, break down my fancy door, and you expect me to trust you?!"

"He has a good point" the blind girl Kira hasn't seen before says

"Uncle we can trust them" Kira says standing up "I trust them"

"hmm" the Earth King looks at Kira then back at the group "If you are on my side, then drop your weapons and stand down!"

They look at each other for a moment. Aang drops his staff, Katara puts her water whip back in her water skin, Sokka drops his machete, and Toph drops the boulder she is levitating.

Aang smiles "See? We're friends, Your Earthiness" he gives a slight nervous chuckle.

The king says nothing and just continues to frown grimly. Long Feng signals the Dai Li to cuff their arms with rock gloves. The Dai Li rush behind Team Avatar.

"But we dropped our weapons. We're your allies." Sokka argues

"Make sure the Avatar and his friends never see daylight again" Long Feng orders and The king looks at him shocked.

"right like Long Feng just said Uncle, he's the avatar" Kira says pointing at Aang "he's not here to harm us"

"What does it matter, Your Highness? They're enemies of the state." Long Feng says

"Perhaps you're right" The King Sees Bosco sniff and lick Aang who laughs "Though Bosco seems to like him and Princess Kira trusts him" he looks back at the team "I'll hear what he has to say"

Long Feng glares at Aang.

Aang walks forward "Well, sir, there's a war going on right now. For the past one hundred years in fact. The Dai Li's kept it secret from you. It's a conspiracy to control the city, and to control you."