06. Changing

╔══════════════╗

"Being weak is a choice too."

╚══════════════╝

══════════════

A world where instead of shinobi, heroes and villains exist. A world where humans only see what they want to see, the white or the black and they don't see the color gray or other colors between them.

She sees red and thinks of the loves she can give to other people.

She sees red and thinks of the blood that is soaked in her hands.

She sees green and thinks of the village she wants to protect.

She sees green and thinks of how disgusting humans can be.

She sees blue and thinks of a certain blond boy who was hurted too much and still gives a lot of love.

She sees blue and thinks of a certain black haired boy who seeks for justice for his family and continues to suffer in the shadows.

They were a lot Sakura can describe when she walks in between of the two, she sees justice on both side.

She then thinks to her blond teammate, him smiling and looking at the world with such love. She looks around and see what he sees and she catches to him.

A hand stretched to what he dreams.

A world where no war is going on, where no on is suffering, the next generations are all happy and safe and not alone and afraid.

That's what she wanted.

And she'll walk on a certain path in this world.

A path Naruto will take if he was here.

And she steps forward toward her dream, chasing it with determination she never had before. She wants to help people, she wants to help those who are wronged, she wants to help those who do not fit.

And her journey starts now.

The writing exam was easy, Basic subjects and quirk theories and the history of quirks, she did have a Quirk Analysis Genius of a brother, of course she would pick something from his constant mutterings.

She coughed behind her hand, clearly not amused. The gremlin glared at her as she held him back by his shirt and tucked his head in her arms.