07. Green Valley Cherry Blosson

╔══════════════╗

"I am strong because I have people to protect."

╚══════════════╝

══════════════

Sakura stopped, her hand adjusting the red tie on her shirt and her green eyes on her little brother's figure as he sat down on the ground, tying his red shoes.

Yūei high, one of the most prestigious school in Japan, if not one, the most. The school Izuku dreamed of going to even as a child, his dreams becoming reality as he met the Symbol of Peace, All Might.

Sakura knew that the world was joking with her, she was in the same spot as before in her last life. She was Midoriya Sakura, the middle of the two opposite side, the same as Haruno Sakura.

She creates balance between the two of them as to not make them fight too much, Sakura was the Earth, Izuku the sun and Katsuki the moon.

Her little brother shines over them and the sun continues to chase the moon, the earth creating distance between them.

At her previous life, Sakura was weak. She wanted to catch up to the two people who was supposed to be her equal, only to fall down and started to realize that all men are not born equal.

She was weak yet she was strong at the same time.

She wanted to change her faith, wanted to show them that even she can catch up. She didn't want to look at their backs anymore, she wanted them to be by her side, fighting together until the end.

Sakura continues to miss her teammates and suffer in silence, carrying the burden on her shoulder.

Sakura was weak.

"Izuku," Her mother said, a soft look on her face, the tired look on her face made her look older than she was, "Sacchan,"

Sakura smiled to her.

"I'm so proud of the two of you, Izuku, Sacchan." She said, pumping her hands up, "Good luck! You're mega cool right now!"

Sakura smiled, feeling her heart tighten.

Time passes too quickly for her liking.

"Thank you," She said, "Mom, See you later."

Izuku stood up and opened the door, cherry blossom petals bursting inside their house and Sakura shielded her eyes on the sunlight that burned her eyes as she looked outside.