11. The Will Of Fire

╔══════════════╗

"There is only one will and that is the will of fire. The Will that doesn't let you give up."

╚══════════════╝

══════════════

"Ojiro," Sakura said, crumbling the piece of paper in her hand, head thumping down on her desk. "Help me. I'm not fit for this kind of things."

She was very, very sure that she does not have the charm nor have the ability to give speeches with all of her heart.

That was Naruto's job for God's sake!

He does that talking to other people, changing their mindset, inspiring others, Just by using his, as the terrible twins implies, Talk-no-jutsu.

He is the Hero of the fourth great shinobi war.

A person who can unite the whole world.

Creating eccentric friends, becoming like a sun, like a beacon in a dark world. Naruto is the one who guides others with just words alone.

A person that she can't catch up to.

No matter how hard she tries and tries, she always fails.

A united world. Not anyone can do that very easily but Naruto just proves her wrong everytime.

"I won't give up!" He said, "That's my nindo way!"

"I don't know what you're supposed to be doing but," Ojiro stopped, patting her back as he munch on a bread pan. "Do your best, Ms. number 1!"

She groaned, "I'm not really good at this. I don't give speeches just because. I can't go there and be like,"

She cleared her throat, closing her eyes before opening them, an act of soft look plastered on her face.

"I pledge to do my best, wait no," She groaned again, "I pledge to be number one again-nevermind. I need sensei's help for this."

Ojiro blankly looked at her before bursting out in laughter. "Dude. What was that? It's the first time I've seen you so flustered."

"If you laugh again," Sakura said without thinking, "I'll punch you so hard that you'll go to the sun."

"Remind me why we're friends again?" Sakura said, just crumbling the paper in her hand before continuing to write another set of speech on another paper. "Can't I just ask sensei to give it to Katsuki? Hybrid gremlin Katsuki?"