Pop (Pop Village)

Well, chapter 4 is here and a little quick. This chapter is about Pop. So you'll be hearing Pop songs in this chapter.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Later at night, the other leaders and their tribes decided to go back to their respective kingdoms. Some trolls decided to take the critterbus, while some trolls can use the Funk Trolls UFO, which where Vibe City is, and the rock trolls took Barb's tour bus. All of the other tribes left, except Barb, who is still talking to Poppy.

"So, are you sure you can take care of that troll?" Barb asked, "I can't last a day with that troll with all her exciting sounds!"

"Barb, trust me, I can take care of her for the whole night. And tomorrow, we'll show her what we Pop trolls do," Poppy explained the plan.

"Fine. Just don't make her believe so much that we can help her find her true colors. We're not sure if this plan will work."

"We won't know unless we try."

"Well, I'll see you around, Pop-squeak," Barb said as her tour bus closed its mouth, and left Pop Village.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Later, when all the Pop trolls slept in their pods and Branch still stayed in his bunker, Queen Poppy stayed up to lead Aggie to her new pod.

"Thank you so much for making me my very own pod, Queen Poppy," Aggie said she and Poppy walked up on a branch of a tree, where Aggie's new pod would be.

"Please, just call me Poppy now that we're friends," Poppy insisted.

They finally reached Aggie's new pod. It is rainbow colored from top red to bottom pink. It also has few circled windows and a door.

Poppy opened the door, and switched the lights on, "I hope this is comfortable enough for you."

Aggie looked around her pod as the colors inside were the same as the outer part. There are also empty closet and drawers to where she can unpack her things. The bed has a blue blanket and a soft white pillow, and under the bed was a purple and green circle rug.

"I like it, inside and outside!" Aggie rushed inside, and jumped on the bed, "Even the bed is soft and comfy."

"I'm happy that you love it, Aggie. We have a big day tomorrow, and after we show you our Pop music, you can show yours." Poppy calmed Aggie down from jumping so she can lay down in bed.

"Yeah, I can do that," the gray troll nodded

"Well, sweet dreams, Aggie."

"You too, Your Majesty."

"Please, Aggie, you don't need to call me that," The Pop queen switched off the light, and was about to close the door, "You're my guest and friend now. You don't need to be to formal with me. So, Goodnight." She went outside, and closed the door

"Goodnight," Aggie covered herself with a blanket, and put her head on the pillow.

Aggie was so excited to get her true colors soon, even without choosing one kind of music. As much as her adventure was worth it, she still missed her tribe, her family, her old friends back home. She hoped they'll be okay. She's not sure if they are worried or mad at her for running away, but she hoped she'll get her true colors before she can go home.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next morning, Aggie woke on her new bed. She almost forgot where she is right now, but now she remembered she's in her own pod in Pop Village. She also remembered that Queen Poppy is willing to help her find her True color by trying out Pop Music. When she looked at the clock, she realized she was a little overslept, so she has to get out of the bed right away.