Funk (Vibe City)

Funk chapter is a little longer than I thought. When I watched Troll World Tour, the Funk Trolls are very friendly, especially King Quincy and Queen Essence, despite of their history with the Pop Trolls, so I'm pretty sure I wrote them here pretty friendly.

Tiny Diamond joined in with Funk Trolls because Hip-Hop is the next on the list after Funk, and Aggie will try Hip-hop in Vibe City with Prince D.

Enjoy!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"So, Cooper, have you contacted your parents?" Poppy asked Cooper.

"Yep! They're on their way here," Cooper replied excitingly, "Hey, Poppy, when my parents came to get Aggie, and help her get her True Colors, can I come along? I really want to spend some quality time with my family?"

"Sure, Cooper. You're a prince of Funk, too, and you still have a family. You deserved to spend some time with them."

"But I'll keep this in mind that home is also here, and I'm still a Pop troll. You guys are also my family," Cooper said proudly.

"Aww," Poppy was so touched that one of her best friend was loyal to both of his tribes as the two share a hug.

Meanwhile, when Guy Diamond held his son on his hand, Tiny Diamond has something in mind when he heard the Funk Trolls are coming.

"Daddy, can I come with Aggie and Uncle Cooper?" He asked permission to his father

"Why do you want to go to Vibe City, son?" Guy Diamond asked.

"I saw Aunt Poppy's list that next to Funk is Hip-Hop," The little silver glittery troll said, "I want to show this new troll what Hip-Hop is all about. And my new pal, Prince D, will be there to help her, too,"

"But... you're too young," Guy Diamond started to sob, "You're going to be far away from me."

"I won't be that far, Daddy. I promise I'll come back home after I show Aggie my Hip-hop music skills," Tiny Diamond rubbed his father's cheek affectionately.

"Alright. As your dad, it's also my duty to let you go," Guy Diamond snuggled his face on his little boy, and was about to cry loudly, but he tried to hold it in, "Just stay close to your Uncle Cooper."

"Thanks, Daddy."

When the father and son were having a little moment, a Pop troll then shouted while pointing his finger up.

"Look, there they are!"

A UFO-like vehicle arrive under Pop Village as light scattered around from the ship to the ground. The Pop Trolls awed at this colorful transportation.

"Better get ready, Aggie," Poppy guided Aggie to a spot under the vehicle of the Funk trolls, "Just stand right here."

"Okay, so what am I suppose to do?" Aggie wondered at first, until she was sucked into a bubble, and lifted up into the opened hatch under the spaceship, "What the— AAHHH!"

Then another bubble caught Cooper as well as he was behind Aggie, "Don't worry. My parents are going to send us up there."

"I'll see you soon, Daddy," Tiny Diamond jumped into the bubble as he was lifted to catch up with Aggie and Cooper.

"Goodbye, Tiny! Come back soon!" Guy Diamond wiped the tears away. He couldn't believe he's letting his son go too soon.

"Good luck, Aggie! I hope Funk will get you your True Colors in no time!" Poppy shouted as the all the Pop Trolls waved goodbye at Aggie, Cooper and Tiny Diamond.