Country (Lonesome Flats)

Country Time, ya'll

Warning: Tearjerker.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Vibe City UFO traveled out of the desert, and floated above the desert, heading towards Lonesome Flats. In the Dining room, Aggie was stress-eating when she failed to get her True Colors with Funk or Hip-hop. The Funk family were a little worried for the Magic Musical Troll. They hoped that Country or the other remaining kinds of music can finally get her True Colors.

Just then, a Funk Troll entered the Dining to report the royal family, Your Majesties, we're here."

They finally made it to Lonesome Flats. Though Aggie wasn't so excited about, she kept eating a chocolate bar. But Essence snatched the chocolate from Aggie, and made her wear her bag to get ready. The Funk Family and Tiny Diamond escorted Aggie out of the dining room, and back to the guest lounge.

"Well, I guess this is my stop. Thank you so much for everything, Your Majesties," Aggie looked up to King Quincy and Queen Essence, "Even though you tried your best to get my True Colors through Funk and Hip-hop, I'm sorry it didn't work out."

"There's no need for you to be sorry, Aggie. We're so happy to help you, and we're grateful to have you around," Essence hugged Aggie tightly. You can call us Uncle Quincy and Aunt Essence now."

"And please, don't call us by titles anymore. You're part of the family, and families don't be so formal to each other," Quincy added, "I have no regrets of letting you in."

Aggie was embarrassed by the Funk leaders' kindness. This is too much kindness that they ever gave to her. She blushed, "You don't have to be so kind to me."

"We don't," Prince D said, "We just want to,"

"I know it's too soon...," Aggie rushed to the king, queen and princes of Funk, "I think I love you guys!"

"Aww, we love you too!" Cooper cooed before they all broke the hug.

"Are you sure you're going to be okay in Lonesome Flats on your own? I can accompany you if you want?" the king insisted.

"No, really, thanks, Uncle Quincy, but I can take care of yourself," Aggie said.

"As you wish, little one," Essence gave Aggie one last hug before a bubble floated down on Aggie, and scooped her in to take her out of Vibe City. She can see her adoptive Funk family and Tiny Diamond waving goodbye at her.

"Good luck of getting your True Colors with the Country Trolls!" Cooper exclaimed,

"We'll see you soon, sweetheart!" Essence called.

Aggie nodded as the bubble out of the open hatch, and lowered her on the ground of the entrance of Lonesome Flats. When the bubble popped, she could watch the UFO zoomed away.

She's now on her own in Lonesome Flats to find the music that fits her, and her True Colors will be shown.

"Whoo! It's really hot here!" She could feel the hotness of the dessert. It's not new to her since she already knew what a desert felt like. There is a desert in Harmonious Land, and she came there to visit her Magic Country Troll relatives.

When she walked down the streets of Lonesome Flats, the street was empty, but she can still see Country Trolls doing their business inside their houses and stores. Aggie even noticed the arms of the clock stroke 4:00pm. No wonder it was very hot.

Delta Dawn came out of her office with her banjo, and was surprised that Aggie was standing on the streets.

"Ah! Aggie, there ya are, ya little youngin'!" Delta ruffled Aggie's hair, "How was Funk and Hip-hop?"