Chapter 13 Time for a upgrade (1)

"Speak"

'Thought'

____________________________________________

''Now, since I'm gonna find a weapon for me, what should I get?'' Evolto said while walking around on the street.

Right now, Evolto is walking along the street on the 30th floor. Many regulars recognise him, and all try to avoid him after all, who doesn't know about the Black Dragon.

''Maybe I should get a sword? A sword that has an anti shinsu ability, just like in black clover.''

''No, that is not good. I'm a wave controller; there is no point in me becoming a fisherman. Maybe I could get something that can amplify my shinsu ability?''

''That is not good either. Rashomon is already destructive enough; I don't need more destruction.''

''Let see here, Rashomon is good on both defend and offend; it has the power to change shape into anything as long as I have enough power and stamina.''

''...''

''WHY IS IT SO HARD JUST TO FIND A WAY TO UPGRADE me!!'' Evolto shout startle many regulars around him

''Hold up!! Maybe I could do that!!!'' Evolto said, finally have some idea.

Evolto then decides to find a place that sells a weapon. When he arrived, a nice simple shop looks like it comes out from the fantasy game itself. When he entered the shop, there was a single man stand behind the counter. He has a helmet on covering his face, and he wears a simple black business suit.

''Ah, the Black Dragon!! What kind of weapon do you need from us??'' The man said; his voice is a little bit robotic, probably because of the helmet.

''You know me?''

''Of course!! Who doesn't know about regulars who can climb the tower alone at an unbelievable speed, not to mention that you also travel with the princess of Jahad!!''

''Oh, well, it not like I'm trying to hide or anything,'' Evolto said mostly to himself.

''Now, what kinda weapon do you need from us, Mr Black Dragon?''

''Do you have anything that can change people shinsu quality?'' Evol ask

''Changing the person shinsu quality?? I'm afraid we don't have something like that on this floor.'' The man response

''Oh? That disappointing... Then do you know where I can get it??''

''Well, if you want something like that, you can certainly get it from workshop battle.''

''I see.''

'Not good, not good at all. I want to upgrade my power before the battle begin!!'

''Thank you for your information,'' Evol said before leaving the shop.

''This is bad, this is really bad. What should I do next'' Evolto said, putting his hand on his chin, trying to develop some idea.

''I got it!! Emily!!'' Evolto said before pulling out a phone-like object and go on the Emily app.

____________________________________________

Emily, can you tell me where I can get a weapon that can change my shinsu quality?

You can find that from a workshop battle.

____________________________________________

''You serious? Even the all-knowing A. I said the same thing. Maybe....''