Chapter 21 That right!! New chapter!!

"Speak"

'Thought'

Announcer

____________________________________________

''Mic test, News! Breaking news!!''

''The results are in from the northern arena!! Team FUG won because team Mad Dog threw in the towel!! The winner of the semifinal is team FUG!!''

''I have one more piece of news!! Four members of team FUG, including Jue Viole Grace, have left the team. So Ron Mei and Vangarv of team Mad Dog will take their place!!''

''That's bullshit!! Black turtle would never do that!!'' Rak shout out

''That-- that's true!! Although he's a bad guy, he would never do such a thing as betraying his  own team!!'' Yihwa said

'Hm... So it that part already, this is going quite fast,' Evolto thought.

''Let's go to the waiting area first and check out what's going on. Also, crocodile, make sure to cover your face.''

~TIMESKIP TO TOURNAMENT AREA. THE WAITING AREA FOR QUARTER FINALISTS~

The group arrive at the waiting area. It's a two-story building that has a window in each room. The lighthouse that Khun is inland next to the building before coming out.

''Ok. let's go inside and check it out,'' Khun said

''Welcome, everyone. My name is R-9. I'm the guide of this building.'' The robot said before entering the building, while the group quickly follow the robot.

''This place is here for you to rest up before the semifinals begin. Rooms are in the hallway on your right. Get some rest in the rooms until the test begins,'' The robot said

''Hey, I'd like to see the record of the match between team FUG and team Mad Dog. Where can I find them?'' Khun ask

''You can watch them in the video room. That is the first room on your left.'' The robot response

''Alright, while I'm checking the records, you guy choose your rooms,'' Khun said, turning around toward the team while saying this.

''Viole left his team; why would he do that?'' Wangman said mostly to himself.

''Black turtle wouldn't have done that. I'm sure team FUG is plotting something.'' Rak answer.

''Yeah, but why? They made a bet with us.'' Wangman said

''Cause they're sneaky. We don't know what they're thinking.'' Akraptor said

''Shoot, I knew it!! I'm gonna go blow up their head right now!!'' Rak said, but before he can do anything, a sound of footsteps can be heard.

When the group turn and look at the source of the noise, they see a group of regular heading toward them.

''Har har. This tournament is nothing.'' One of the regular said.

''Isn't it too easy for us?''

''Anyway, the snake will give us money if we advance to the final. So, let's hang in there a little longer.''

The group focuses on Evolto, who has been standing next to Mira and silence this entire time.

''Ho? Isn't that the infamous Black Dragon? You look skinnier than I thought,'' One of them said. Evolto raises an eyebrow at them.

''Right, look like this tournament gonna be more entertaining than I thought.'' Another one of them said

When they walk past the Evolto, they look at Evolto in the eyes, probably trying to intimidate him.