Chapter 19 I dont know what to name this chapter but here it is

"Speak"

'Thought'

Announcer

____________________________________________

''Welcome, 249 regulars who got into the Archimedes!! Archimedes is a floating ship with the latest facilities, and it's got all you need!''

''Luxury rooms and restaurants are located on the first floor, the pool and the game room are on the second floor, and on the third floor, there's an item store that has all the items from every workshop on each floor.''

''Everything here is free except the item. Tomorrow night, there will be a party on this cruise, so don't miss it!!''

''All right, regulars! Enjoy your fantastic week here!!''

''This is heaven. You know what I mean, right?'' Leesoo said, drinking soda before looking at the male next to him.

''It's not bad, I guess,'' Evol said, drinking a can of black coffee. Next to him is Laure, who is sleeping, as usual

''Come on! You don't really have a chance like this all the time!! You should enjoy it more!!''

''I know, but these people need to stop staring at me,'' Evolto response looking around.

It not really surprised that Evolto is getting a lot of attention right now. After all, he is famous or maybe, for some people, the infamous Black Dragon. So, it obvious that people will be looking at him.

''Yeah, it quite annoying that people keep looking at you. By the way, where is the princess of Jahad that you travel with at?'' Leesoo ask while looking around

''I don't know.'' Evol shrugged ''She probably alone somewhere, training, again.''

''Shame, but who to complaint with all these people here'' Leesoo said, looking at girls who are playing in the pool

''Look, Anak!! Shimizu is staring at girls with his perverted eyes!'' A sudden loud female voice interrupts them ''Hm... So he likes glamorous type!'' The female said

The 2 attention quickly change, and they both look at the source of the voice. A fair-skinned girl, who has blonde hair and a small pair of wings, can see standing next to Anak. She is Ron Mei, a light bearer in the same team as the Mad Dog, Varagrav.

Both Anak and Mei walk toward them; when they arrive, Anak starts to kick Leesoo while complaining about something Evol doesn't really care about.

''Long time no see!! I'm glad to see you here!'' Mei said

''Well... if you're here, it means he's here too.'' Leesoo said ''I'm not that glad to see you.''

Mei laughs awkwardly before looking at Evolto.

''I didn't expect that you have a friend like him.'' Mei said while looking at Evol, ''My name is Ron Mei, it nice to finally see the famous Black Dragon.''

''Well, a pleasure, the name is Evolto, by the way, but you can call me Evol.''

''Evolto, huh? Weird name'' Mei comment before looking back at Leesoo

''I heard that princess did a great job. They say that she caught an intruder and passed, what happened?'' Mei ask

''I don't know,'' Leesoo answer '' We're a team, but we hardly get to talk to her.''

''Well, I can see why. She's a celebrity,'' Mei said before looking at the screen showing Endorsi.

~NEXT DAY ARCHIMEDES FOURTH FLOOR~