Lay Me Down Chapter 10

VOTE/COMMENT/LIKE/TWEET

ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Me and Carter were at his house. We lay in his bed with my head resting on his chest. We were continuing the question game that we had started.

"So what does your mom say about me when I'm gone" I asked him.

"Are you kidding, she loves you and I don't see why" I slapped his shoulder and laughed." She's always asking when you are coming over and she keeps asking when are we going to just get together and go on a date and she loves the fact that you don't ignore Sasha. You actually play and talk with her." He said.

'Why would I ignore her she is just so cute and sweet" I told him. He chuckled.

"She can get annoying though" he stated. I laughed.

"Okay your turn" I muttered.

"Why do you dislike Keith so much?" He asked. " I mean he seems really nice and you seem to hate him" He said.

"You don't know him Carter" I said to him. He sighed

"And you are not going to tell me about him are you?" He asked.

'Why do you want to know so bad" I asked.

"We just talk about so much with the game and I tell you everything about me but when it comes to you, you always somehow seem to dodge the question" He stated.

"Well what do you want me to do?" I ask.

"Trust me and tell the truth like I do for you"  He stated.

"He hits me and my mom Carter happy?" I told him not really meaning to. At least I didn't blurt anything else out like that he forces me to sleep with random guys for money that goes to him or that he forced himself on me or that he gives me sedatives and drugs to make it easier to have his way with me.

"What?" He questioned.

"Yea" I muttered looking away from him.

"Lizzie......you can stay here. I'm sure my mom wouldn't mind" He said.

'Carter I can't no,"

'So you are just going to let him keep doing what he does?" he said slightly yelling. I looked away.

"I'm not going to let him hit you Lizzie. I can talk to him." He stated.

"Carter no, you'll make it worse just leave it alone." I told him.

"How do you expect for me to do that?" He questioned.

'Carter just forget about it this is why I dodge the questions" I told hi,.

"Why because you don't want any help" He stated. " You just want to do nothing" He said.

"I should go" I said climbing out of his bed and slipping on my shoes. I grabbed my bag and walked out the door and he let me. He didn't call my name or follow me. Had I just lost him?